• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
One of the trending topics on Reddit:
GVUzVfG.png

Apparently this actress got a new gig which is why she's currently trending, but Reddit's algorithm picked some guy's fetish post to highlight instead of the actual news.

EDIT: They fixed it.
GKn0oBz.png

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
Washed ashore?
They had shut down the water because of the rip tide, and by about 10 am they had rescued around 20 people. One woman was just talking about how she will do what she wants and doesn't care. I just looked at my wife and rolled my eyes.

Gametrek

Banned
The truth about "Social Media" is that it is just art-whores, human-trafficked-people being paraded around, and women who thinks these people are real. In between are resumes. Everything else does not matter.

CGNoire

I think I would send this video to the manager.

Here in Brazil, we don't have a culture of tipping delivery drivers. It is more common to give a 10% tip to waiters in bars or restaurants. I don't believe that delivery drivers or waiters are adequately compensated, with delivery drivers potentially receiving even less here. However, at the same time, the tipping culture seems like a flawed strategy that masks the issue of them not receiving living wages.

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
Tipping culture seems so out of proportion in the US.
The fact that people expect and demand it and go as far as to insult you if it doest meet their expectations is just retarded.
This isn’t normal behavior. That is why it is an exception.

Top Bottom