• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The WaterField Case for Nintendo Switch - Production Updates

Brofield

Silly question, but I was rewatching the video for the Switch Multiplayer Bag, and though I don't have reason to go to LAN parties yet (until Splatoon 2), would the Zelda BotW case fit inside? It says it was made roomy in case you already have something covering the Switch, but I have no idea if they mean for their own pouch, or any bulky pouch

SRTtoZ

I posted back when this thread started about how I had the Vita case and loved it but I'm finally thinking about buying this but I can't decide between the pouch or the city slicker. I feel like the city slicker might be redundant since I'd be putting it into a larger bag most of the time but I also don't know how I feel about the amount of protection in the pouch. First world problems.

Fuck it, went with the grizzly brown City Slicker. Damn these are still backordered to next week but at least the fedex 2day is cheaper for now.

Top Bottom