• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt |OT| Gwent Player, Monster Slayer, EVEN RACISM

Status
Not open for further replies.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
So in AU the game is already unlocked and SCEE doesn't know there are timezones and now we in EU have to wait till tommorow before we can play it. I'm coming from xbox and i swear to god some people at SONY are fucking retards, not knowing when to unlock well fuck me in the face and what the fuck is with the dl speeds on psn, they should upload the shit from psn (which im buying directly there to support sony) to fucking MEGA so we have fast download speeds. I dont work today cause im going on a trip tommorow and knowing i could play w3, but i cant bc some fucking retard fucked the unlock times up makes me sick. Sorry for my english im fucking german.

Now this is a great post.

And I totally know the feeling, off today and yesterday, will work 60 hours between tomorrow and saturday :(

Chaos17

Is that the game on Low settings?

Here a version of medium/high quality setting.

z5cbBp9.jpg

J0z2J8E.jpg

ld3kuRm.jpg

kpwXuIo.jpg
http://www.rpgamer.com/news/elements/2014/em063014.html

wrongway

So uh, pro-tip I guess. Don't go into the 'Get Backup & Extras' page in Galaxy and attempt to download the extra goodies. This apparently cues the program to re-download the entire game. o_O

I had the same problem... hard plugging my PS4 into the router seemed to help a LOT

Yep for me too, even though my router was right above the PS4 LOL

So uh, pro-tip I guess. Don't go into the 'Get Backup & Extras' page in Galaxy and attempt to download the extra goodies. This apparently cues the program to re-download the entire game. o_O

45948-oh-snap-gif-AxPt.gif

Would've been me, with my 250 GB cap (Soft but still...LOL)

PreFire

Just installed. Press any button to continue. Don't mind if I do

Got some bonus content too.. Compendium, detailed world map, stickers and soundtrack.. With a weird cardboard cover that slides over the case

Time to play!!

BLunted

Banned
GOG Galaxy is SOOOOO gonna explode tonight :p

I got superstitious today and uninstalled Galaxy and just installed the game manually via the GOG downloader. Also read somewhere that Galaxy was taking up a lot of memory usage as well when the game was playing.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I haven't played the game but Ciri is my favorite character already, she better star in the next Witcher game.

PreFire

Wtf

Is my game stuck on the loading screen?

The progress bar hasn't moved. Been 5 min

This is after the initial cut scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom