• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt |OT| Gwent Player, Monster Slayer, EVEN RACISM

Status
Not open for further replies.

pushBAK

Can someone confirm this? I asked about this earlier in the thread and never got a reply. It'd be a relief to hear that the game does have a default mode for people who have no prior Witcher experience.

Yes you can simulate a Witcher 2 world state via 6 decisions decided through a converstation at some point in the game. See my previous post.

ITS UP, I AM IN GAME
witcher3_2015_05_19_0xyqe6.png

PreFire

Really liking it so far.

Kind of bummed I didn't finish witcher 2 but so far this is leagues above it in terms of exploration and fun from the get.

Day one patch makes a difference too. Smooth experience so far.

Damn Griffins are scary

Hey guys, just a heads up the game will be available for sale at GameStops @7pm EST because of the digital version. Call your store ahead of time just to make sure but just got word from Corp.

OCD Guy

My ps4 still says I have 56 minutes left. has it not unlocked early on consoles?

Seems to be just Australian PSN then where it's unlocked early.

Ah well only 55 minutes to go. Please be good.....I've never played a wither game and I hated Skyrim (which this game has been compared to)

SugarDave

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! I'M READY!

The day one patch was the 150MB-odd thing that just downloaded, right? Just to make sure before I go.

EDIT: On GOG Galaxy btw

BraXzy

Oh god do I just say screw it and go in or do I hold it in and push through The Witcher 2 first. Shoot shoot shoot. It's right there though!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom