• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt |OT| Gwent Player, Monster Slayer, EVEN RACISM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be just Australian PSN then where it's unlocked early.

Ah well only 55 minutes to go. Please be good.....I've never played a wither game and I hated Skyrim (which this game has been compared to)

I think you'll like it. Witcher 2 was fantastic and I have high hopes for this. Cant wait and hope you enjoy it as much as I will

OCD Guy

PS4 person here - any reason to get hard copy over digital?

Incase you hate it and want to get some money back.

I just love the convenience of not needing to leave my home (or rely on delivery).

Plus I hate getting raped when it comes to trading in a game, the values they give where I am is so poor that I'd rather keep the game.

And for me the only pro in having physical copies is to be able to sell them.

Red Hood

Banned
The 320 MB patch I'm downloading now on GOG is the day 1 patch, right? Nothing else to download after that and nothing that stops me from playing this in exactly 51 minutes?

lordkosc

Unpacking on STEAM! Yesssss!!!!!!!

7drHiqr.gif

OCD Guy

I think you'll like it. Witcher 2 was fantastic and I have high hopes for this. Cant wait and hope you enjoy it as much as I will

I hope so. I've watched so many videos and the game looks incredible.

I have a short attention span and no game has really kept me interested for long, but I think witcher might be perfect to just get lost in.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Man, GOG Galaxy keeps trying to download the 320MB patch over and over but it fails every time. The furthest it's made it is 9% :(

I just had to update the client. ver 1.0.0.871

Are the new Nvidia drivers crashing video cards? I hope not. I just got on my desktop while PSN counts down from 49 minutes.

OmegaDL50

Wow there is no auto configuration or auto-detect for graphics cards.

It's going to be fun fiddling with all of these settings to see what works :\

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I hate you guys so much. Purolator better have simply forgot to scan my package and not have forgotten to pick it up on Friday. >(

UNLOCKED FOR ME ON GOG!

I'm just sat here listening to the menu music right now. IT'S SO GOOD YOU GUYS.

Have to go to bed now because it's late here. Work will be torture tomorrow.

jbortz78

Damn first the timer on my PS4 said unlock in 46min (aka 00:00), that was an hour ago. And now it says unlock in 46 min and unlock at 01:00...!

Irritating much:(

docbon

I keep getting an "installation failed" error when trying to download the patch on gog galaxy. I guess I'll just download it directly from the site. :|

Just a heads up: Amazon just shipped my PS4 CE and should arrive by Tuesady (I only had 2-day shipping and I'm located in VA). So hopefully everyone else will have their CE by Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom