• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt |OT| Gwent Player, Monster Slayer, EVEN RACISM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gattsu25

Banned
d9e463aec63f88a0e921317cacfdecc5.png

I CANT TAKE THIS

gifs_20.gif

LOL, love that GIF

I leave for 5 minutes and everyone is freaking out about the Steam version.

Please tell me you are all lying... Installing a new patch on Steam after restarting, it seems.

EDIT: I'm in!

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Wow I just impulse bought this. Was totally gonna wait too, but then I saw it was discounted on PSN and said wtf might as well.

Now I wait with the rest of you. Hope you can actually play a bit with just the initial 9 gig DL since PSN is being slow as shit for me atm.

Justinh

fuck! It said release under an hour for me, but play wasn't greyed out and it launched the game!
I went into the menu and put everything on ultra and noticed that I didn't have shadowplay on so I exited. Now it's locked again...

LowParry

I'm new to the Nvidia driver update. With my older AMD card, I usually just when to my device and drivers and uninstall the driver and reinstall with the new. Should I stay with the same idea with Nvidia or is it safe to let the GeForce Experience do the work?

Phionoxx

They sent out emails but according to me and 99% of the people bitching on their forums, the email didn't contain the key, nor is it listed in the gmg game list.

Same thing here. Got an email from GMG 20 minutes ago, but with no key in the e-mail. GMG is stepping up their trolling game it seems.

OmegaDL50

Good God, this game looks beautiful, and I'm running it only on medium too.

I'm hovering around 39 to 42 FPS...going to probably lock it down to 30 if I can.

Not available for me to run, still says release in less than an hour (Australia AEST, GOG Galaxy client).

Edit: But the patch and stuff are available on the GOG site, so I guess they got the Australian release time a bit messed up.

Furyous

Preordered with a half hour to spare. My goal is to break this game by grinding. How difficult is it to fight drowners underwater? Should I use alchemy or just stick with the tried and true sword. I'm looking for the Giant Bomb video to find that great sword underneath the dragon's resting place.

Zafir

Getting invalid depot config or something when I try and launch it on Steam. -,- Verifying integrity doesn't seem to work. Stuck at 0%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom