• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witness |OT|

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Shit I only have $32.74 in my us account and it isn't up on the uk store yet. Anyone have a $10 PSN voucher they'll sell me?

Unicorn

I have barely touched Braid. Maybe I will play that while I wait for the game to be able to download on Steam.

There was a moment early on when a puzzle was solved via a previously solved puzzle being manipulated. It blew my mind and I got excited.... then I just stopped playing the game.

Friend kept nagging me to play, but I just wasn't in the mood. That was like 6 years ago.

Consumer

Is there any difference between trophies and achievements?

Only aesthetical differences in how they're presented; Steam/Xbox achievements and PS Trophies always have the same criteria for earning them.

PS trophies also have a "platinum trophy" for each game that unlocks once all other trophies are earned, unlike achievements.

Jimrpg

I did not really like Braid's art style but this one is really pretty.

I'll definitely give it a shot once I reduce the backlog a bit.

RiverKwai

I just checked my PS4 and I think I'm gonna get it on Steam later. My HDD space is kinda tight right now. Have fun everyone!

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
So why does Steam say 10 hours? I thought it was 12est.

I would prefer the physical version, but I'm too intrigued by the game to wait an indeterminate amount of time for it, if it comes at all. Downloading now.

Top Bottom