• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witness |OT|

Putting those discount PSN funds to good use, downloading now. Going surprisingly quick for a PSN download, typically this many gigs would take hours, even on my fast connection. I'm showing 32 minutes to download all 7 GBs hope it's true!

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Oh shit, it's up?! Turning my PS4 back on!

And I thought I'd sleep early tonight...

Mudron

Pulled the trigger on the PS4 version because I had a few spare bucks rattling around my PayPal account.

Just the downloading screen is one of the best downloading screens I've ever seen. Makes you really think about downloading screens. By having a downloading screen, it's a meta commentary about we as gamers are willing to suffer through in order to entertain ourselves while waiting for death...like waiting for a game to download.

The Witness just taught me that all of life is a downloading screen. Bravo, Jonathan Blow.

Motherfucker, the one time I remember to log into my EU account because games usually are up earlier there and US is first.
Edit: oh wait there it is. It's listed in the search but the counted on top and the cookie message hid it lol

JonnyKong

Woop woop, downloading here in the UK here.

Time to go to work :( Hope people are nice in here and use plenty of spoiler tags.

FDC1

Yeah, up in France, downloading right now. Page on the store says 3.6Gb but it's 7Gb on the download list

BashNasty

Hmmm, bought it for my PS4 online with my laptop from my account (first PS4 game I've purchased like that, I typically just purchase them directly from the console) and it's not showing up in my download list on the PS4 even after restarting the console. Is there something I need to do to get it to show up?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Very fair € pricing of 36,99€ only a couple of cents above the direct dollar conversion.

yeah, similar on the AU store. It seems like a direct conversion at the time it was set. A very rare and much appreciated thing.

European PSN Code:
6CCF-K???-P2RA

Hint: An an electric circuit, this wire might be green or green with stripes. (Standard abbreviation).
E: Gone.

My god it looks gorgeous

Does anyone know how to...save? I don't see an autosave coming up and the only things in menu are load game and new game

Flunkie

Banned
Can't remember the last time I bought something not knowing much about the game and purely from hype/peer pressure to be talking about it.

Top Bottom