• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call |OT| Once more, with feeling!

ohlawd

I'm gonna be way underleveled for you in any case. :p You leveled 12 character up to 99 already, that's insane.

no lol they're all fresh at lvl 1 since I reset them once.

You don't get to keep the skills they learn while leveling up. I haven't give them any of those skill scrolls either. They are totally, 100%, fresh out the oven.

Ventara

So guys, are there any characters that you'd recommend I'd focus on leveling/using? I just randomly picked my first 4 without any thought, but if I'm gonna invest time in leveling them, I'd prefer to pick good characters.

daydream

Banned
no lol they're all fresh at lvl 1 since I reset them once.

You don't get to keep the skills they learn while leveling up. I haven't give them any of those skill scrolls either. They are totally, 100%, fresh out the oven.

I know, I know. Not that I would have minded.

I can also bring in a lvl.1 team if you want.

Anustart

So guys, are there any characters that you'd recommend I'd focus on leveling/using? I just randomly picked my first 4 without any thought, but if I'm gonna invest time in leveling them, I'd prefer to pick good characters.

My Terra one shots every boss at lvl 99 with Ultima.

linko9

No magitek research facility music is tantamount to a slap in the face.

Truth; amazing song, would be perfect for this game. But wouldn't you prefer a remix from Chocobo's dungeon, or some random song from FF11? You know, real music, not that bleepy bloopy crap no one cares about :D

linko9

Well, if the advantage is negligible I can live with that.
Still waiting for my game to arrive. I hope I'll get it tomorrow!

The main reason for having better characters for is not getting killed. That takes away a million points. Even if you only miss one note, it can often kill you, as an opposing chain attack or HP swap can easily bring you to 1 HP. Cure spells and regen are actually pretty useful for avoiding this.

ohlawd

I know, I know. Not that I would have minded.

I can also bring in a lvl.1 team if you want.

I'm gonna lose all our matches anyway, right? :p

nah whatever, keep using your trained party. low level parties are kinda boring since they don't have access to the good stuff yet.

suzu

People really need to stop adding the level 10 "A hilly start and a guardian spirit" Chaos Map to their Proficards.

Right? I got 6 of them in a row from people of varying playtimes/total rhythmia. lol

I guess people don't pay attention or care since it's the default map. Come on people, attach a map with decent shard rewards please (like black shards)! D:

Zhao_Yun

The main reason for having better characters for is not getting killed. That takes away a million points. Even if you only miss one note, it can often kill you, as an opposing chain attack or HP swap can easily bring you to 1 HP. Cure spells and regen are actually pretty useful for avoiding this.

I see. I guess I should train my party a bit before diving into versus then.

linko9

I see. I guess I should train my party a bit before diving into versus then.

Maybe; if you're already decent at the game I wouldn't worry about it; you'll still win a lot. But if you need to get better anyway, you may as well spend a good chunk of time in single player first.

It's time I stepped into the multiplayer game, especially since a bunch of you accepted my friend code. I'll be on for a bit if anyone wants to play.

Teknoman

I'll go about adding everyone I can on the list before I turn in tonight.

EDIT: Does it display your profile name, or your 3DS user name?

kierwynn

I finally went through and added people back. I hope I didn't miss anyone. I'm also around and up for playing some if anyone wants!

pariah164

haha Yeah- and stupid judgement. :( Was close, though! I wanted to play again, but my boyfriend just reminded me we need to do something. If you're around later, maybe we can play again!
Sure! I should be. :3

Aaaand hoist by my own petard. Damn mystery notes on Battle with the Four Fiends.

Swamped

Banned
I added more people from the list! Also, I'll be online for another 15 mintes or so, let's play a few games whoever is up for it.

Edit: RionaaM, we could play.

No magitek research facility music is tantamount to a slap in the face.

To my shame, I didn't know what this song was at first (it's titled "Devil's Lab" on my version of the OST, I guess?). Then I listened to it and just smiled. Would just be blatantly appropriate for the game.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Right? I got 6 of them in a row from people of varying playtimes/total rhythmia. lol

I guess people don't pay attention or care since it's the default map. Come on people, attach a map with decent shard rewards please (like black shards)! D:
I have it too because it's the only one I've played and beaten so far. Once I get better ones, I'll change it.

I'm up for it, I'll start the lobby.
Awesome! Launching the game.

Top Bottom