• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call |OT| Once more, with feeling!

Kouriozan

Stopping for now, hope if more people need the map they'll get it.
Anyway, two FF X-2 song in a row, yay :)
And you can't escape the judgements :lol

JPS Kai

Been trying to beat a level P99 quest medley with
Feral Chaos
as the final boss, but I can't seem to deal enough damage to kill them before the song ends. I've tried using Gambler's Spirit to get a longer track but it doesn't work.

Here's my current team:
Benjamin (Frag Grenade targets the boss)
Machina
Y'shtola
Shantotto (Ancient Magic targets the boss)

Should I swap out Y'sh for another character with a boss targeting skill?

RpgN

I should get the game tomorrow. The shop fucked up with my order but at least it's cheap with €27 'day 1'. I'll try and be patient even though this thread is a huge tease :p

zashga

Finally got my copy over the weekend, and this game is delightful. It's nice how many songs are available right off the bat, and there's less emphasis on EMS (my least favorite element from the original game). Quests are fun, unlocking and leveling up new characters are fun... this is a solid sequel with a lot of content.

I wonder if something like this would work with Dragon Quest.

Typhares

Finally got the game this evening, just unlocked online VS! My code: 2191-7714-2665
If anyone has the map to pass I'd be glad to get it :) or anyone for a game anyway!

kierwynn

tumblr_ncbjvyBeex1rn8jm6o1_1280.jpg

I'm loving this map. Already reset Prishe for a 2nd time and went from 1-30 in one song. Everyone else hit 99, so gonna stagger resetting them I think.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm loving this map. Already reset Prishe for a 2nd time and went from 1-30 in one song. Everyone else hit 99, so gonna stagger resetting them I think.
30 levels in a single song? That's more impressive than I thought!

Can't wait for some kind GAFfer to send me this in 3 hours <3

Ventara

Played the map again before work. I couldn't take the bottom route in the cave since I don't have a purple key. Still get tons of experience from the top route, do its all good.

I'm debating whether I should lose against the boss and get sent to the last checkpoint to get experience points faster, but I don't know if I want to rack up a bunch of losses that way.

Anustart

Damn son! lol.

I can rarely SS some Ultimates, mostly S. You cat's is too much lol.

Also can't do songs where the inputs don't match the fucking music at all :/

Jasconius

I have mostly been playing quests trying to practice enough to be able to play more ultimate, but it is taking too long so I just added myself to the list. I'd be up for playing expert mostly, many of the ultimate score battle songs are a little beyond me still...

I also have a long quest medley with every space (about 36 each time you play) with a fat chocobo on an ultimate score FMS song attached as my map if anyone is interested in that.

Giever

Does anyone want to play some Expert battles? I've added the friend codes of everyone who listed that. :D

And my friend code is 2707-2677-5299, if people don't want to go to the doc to check it.

Top Bottom