• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call |OT| Once more, with feeling!

Razma1

I tossed my FC on the list if anyone can toss me the EXP map. I have a level 1 long quest map on I was giving to my friends who are new players if you want that.

0044-3970-2259 is my FC

jackal27

Banned
Man, I freaking adore this game.

I really hope that Square keeps this series going. DLC is going to tear my wallet a new one because I just cannot leave this thing alone... I still need me some FFTactics Advance music though.

I would like to join the many requests for this magic map. I don't have much to offer in return, except maybe this expert long quest.

Edit: My FC is in the doc, but it's also here: 4897-6120-6518

Giever

Well, since my post was the last one on the last page, and probably missed, I'll ask folks again:

Does anyone want to play some Expert battles? I've added the friend codes of everyone who listed that. :D

And my friend code is 2707-2677-5299, if people don't want to go to the doc to check it.

Jasconius

Does anyone want to play some Expert battles? I've added the friend codes of everyone who listed that. :D

And my friend code is 2707-2677-5299, if people don't want to go to the doc to check it.

I will play if you are still up for it~

My friend code is 4983-4932-1546, just added it to the list also.

Well, since my post was the last one on the last page, and probably missed, I'll ask folks again:

I can go for this if you'd like.

suzu

All right, I'm free right now so whoever wants the Lv50 exp map, let me know. I'd also appreciate maps with rare shards if you have any~

My FC is 1907-8574-3096.

Razma1

All right, I'm free right now so whoever wants the Lv50 exp map, let me know. I'd also appreciate maps with rare shards if you have any~

My FC is 1907-8574-3096.

I added you whenever you get a chance to make a game. I don't have any rare shard maps -_-

0044-3970-2259 is my FC :)

Heropon

My FC is 1907-8574-3096.

What shards would you like? I have one with Peach x6, Orange x3 and Black x1. My FC is 3437-3028-0207

Jokey665

Is there any rhyme or reason to the effects in multiplayer? I was playing earlier and nearly every time I was giving my opponent Mystery and I was getting Judgment. Super annoying.

Jasconius

Fair enough :p I've gotta eat now, but that was fun, thanks. :D

Yeah, gg. EX burst does drive me crazy though sometimes, when you look at the scores and the actual button presses after... ;p

I think I have that lvl 50 exp map. I've set up a lobby for now. I'll take black or white shard maps if you have it. If not, no problem.
Sure, add me! 4983-4932-1546

I don't have any completed black shard maps but I have a decent fat chocobo-filled one.

My FC is 1907-8574-3096.

Ooh ooh, pick me! My FC is 0189-8040-6235. I'll create a lobby for whenever you have a second - look for Coyote.

Ended up getting the map from Curry (thank you!), so anyone else who wants it please feel free to hit me up. FC is in a couple posts above and in my profile.

edit: Wait, I have to clear it myself first, don't I? D: OK, it'll be on my card in a few minutes, haha.

Yeah, gg. EX burst does drive me crazy though sometimes, when you look at the scores and the actual button presses after... ;p

Sure, add me! 4983-4932-1546

I don't have any completed black shard maps but I have a decent fat chocobo-filled one.

Added you Jasconius. Got a lobby open if you still need it.

No problem, Perfect Free!

Razma1

Once I finish the EXP map ill give it out later tonight when I'm back home.

Versus mode is crazy I don't even know whats going on most the time.

Added a bunch of new people who play on Expert, and are from NA. Now that I think about it, is there any way to remove people from the friend list?

Wichu

Added a bunch of new people who play on Expert, and are from NA. Now that I think about it, is there any way to remove people from the friend list?

Yeah, if you go to your friend list settings there's an option to delete people. After Pokémon X/Y's ability to add random people you've played with, I've had to use that a lot :p

pariah164

This EXP map is amazing. Finally hit level 99 with Terra. (Ability spoilers in case anyone cares.)
Maybe now I can wreck some of those harder bosses with Ultima. Gonna reset her eventually, then level her up till I can have both Ultima and Doublecast. Then she will wreck everything.

Top Bottom