• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call |OT| Once more, with feeling!

Kouriozan

This EXP map is amazing. Finally hit level 99 with Terra. (Ability spoilers in case anyone cares.)
Maybe now I can wreck some of those harder bosses with Ultima. Gonna reset her eventually, then level her up till I can have both Ultima and Doublecast. Then she will wreck everything.
WithTrance, Double cast and Ultima, if a boss survive, it's only Feral Chaos.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, would anyone be so kind so as to send me the Level-O-Matic map? I'm online right now, so you can do it whenever you feel like it.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I have a lobby set up.

Will hook you up after RinoaaM.
Yay, thanks a lot! Sorry to send you sich a crappy quest xD

Also, good fight! Sadly the RNG wasn't kind to me today. I'll let you keep spreading the map, thanks again!

If anyone needs it, I'll be able to share it myself once I beat it.

Pangya

Filling up critical charts are tougher now since it seems that you need to get all criticals for a specific section. In the first game, if you missed just one note critical, you could find that note and target it specifically. It doesn't look like you can do that anymore.

Heropon

I think I finally managed to solve my connection problems and beat a random person so I want to try with friends. My FC is 3437-3028-0207

suzu

I think I finally managed to solve my connection problems and beat a random person so I want to try with friends. My FC is 3437-3028-0207

You can try and join my lobby.

Edit: Or I can join yours. lol

Edit 2: Nope, still won't let me join. Got an error again. D:

Edit 3: Try joining mine?

Heropon

Can't join my lobby either? That sucks, Heropon. :<

Yeah... I searched and it seems that my router isn't very compatible with Nintendo consoles but that doesn't explain how I could play Animal Crossing or Kid Icarus and how sometimes I can play against strangers. I need to get this sorted out before Smash releases.

Top Bottom