• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call |OT| Once more, with feeling!

Anustart

Beat Pangya's quest melody map. It was all BMS except for the one FMS in front of the cave. Managed to kill safer sephiroth twice in the final round for 2x P safer seph cards. I needs more all bms maps :3

pariah164

Beat Pangya's quest melody map. It was all BMS except for the one FMS in front of the cave. Managed to kill safer sephiroth twice in the final round for 2x P safer seph cards. I needs more all bms maps :3
Can I get in on that? I think I have you added.

What is this exp map that everyone's itching to get? Is there a particular reason why it gives out so much?
Lots of Magic Pots and other high EXP enemies. After one fight, Terra bumped from level 92 to 99.

Anustart

Can I get in on that? I think I have you added.

Lots of Magic Pots and other high EXP enemies. After one fight, Terra bumped from level 92 to 99.

Sure, can give it to you now.

Edit: You haven't added me by the way. My code is in profile. And if you wanna hook me up with that exp map, that would be swell.

pariah164

Sure, can give it to you now.

Edit: You haven't added me by the way. My code is in profile. And if you wanna hook me up with that exp map, that would be swell.
Cool. Added you. Will make a lobby. Name in the game is Pari.

Anyone online that has the exp map would be generous to give it to me. I can give you a map that unlocks 3 yellow shard characters.
Dibs, once I take care of Anustart?

Thanks for the exp map! Did I hit you with HP Swap? I know I missed a few but I can't see how you had nearly perfect chain but zero HP.

I can give it to you, add 1461-6209-7683. But you need to put your friend code out there so someone can add you. (Or just look in your profile.)

I edited my FC in. It was in my profile and the spreadsheet so I forgot. :p Ill add you! Thanks so much! Do you want to create the room or should I?

LuuKyK

How can someone "give" you a map? I am not sure how the online in this game works yet. Have only been doing some quests.

Anyway, I am interested in this XP map, my FC is 2852-7583-5374, so if anyone is willing to (and can) do it...

XaosWolf

Is someone available for sharing the map?
Sounds like just the thing now that I'm having to reset character levels. =D

FC - 4682 8436 2576

pariah164

How can someone "give" you a map? I am not sure how the online in this game works yet. Have only been doing some quests.
Basically, in VS mode, after a fight, you exchange ProfiCards, and since Chaos Maps can be attached to your card, you can 'give' someone a map that way.

Razma1

Is this magical map useful for someone who just started playing?

My FC is 0533-5068-6020, looking for friends in general :)

I'll add you in a second my FC is 0044-3970-2259 :)

Map is pretty good for leveling up your characters once you get the hang of it.

Teknoman

Added everyone who added me, and just unlocked VS mode. For future stuff, if anyone adds me, please send me a PM so I can add you asap.

On a topic that isn't the XP map, what are people running to not die when they run into a sudden ultimate in a quest map? Prishe with Paeon 2 is usually sufficient, until I run into a song that's relatively new for me (usually something from after 10) and I get my face crushed in.

Top Bottom