• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call |OT| Once more, with feeling!

Jasconius

Thanks! Close battle. :D

Haha yeah np! I totally messed up the end there, should've been paying more attention... >.>

Game up again if anyone else needed the map, I should hear you if you join!
anostalgictripintopastoralfantasy.jpg
FC: 4983-4932-1546

Petrie

Banned
So what's the most efficient way to level? A level 1 leader with 3 level 99 guys?

When you reset from 99 which stats reset and what stays?

Damn ocd.

Petrie

Banned
I've been playing Expert FMS levels with a lvl 99 Onion Knight in the lead with all sorts of Agility boosts. The farther you travel with him, boosted by said Agility, the more EXP your team (of low level goobers) makes. It's much stronger with Ultimate scores, but I can't keep the Onion Knight in the front of the pack long enough to benefit from his Agility stat.

When I reset, the character again looked as if I'd just unlocked him, except with 10 extra CP. Crystarium boosts don't reset, from what I hear.

So is this faster than the xp map being shared?

Petrie

Banned
I'm definitely doing something wrong. Tried out the xp map and got to level 33 by the end. Doesn't seem anywhere near you guys results. Damn.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I'm definitely doing something wrong. Tried out the xp map and got to level 33 by the end. Doesn't seem anywhere near you guys results. Damn.
Were you following the footsteps (does it matter)? If so, maybe you're not killing enough.

Petrie

Banned
That I don't know yet, but very likely not. I am still looking for someone who can share it with me. (0318 8160 5381 again thanks!) The EXP map is intriguing, but it sure looks like that Chocobo-laden FMS fest pictured above is better for people who have been milking an agility ringer.

I'd love to share but have to beat it first!

Hope to grab crazy chocobo map later on!

Love you GAF!

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
That I don't know yet, but very likely not. I am still looking for someone who can share it with me. (0318 8160 5381 again thanks!) The EXP map is intriguing, but it sure looks like that Chocobo-laden FMS fest pictured above is better for people who have been milking an agility ringer.
Sure, I'm free now.
0103 9461 9036

Jasconius

Good game, Boatoh (well for you ;)

pariah: I thought you had added earlier but I could be mistaken, I have added a lot of people lately...

Game is back up if anyone still wants map (leaving it up while I play Love Live! .... >.>)

pariah164

Good game, Boatoh (well for you ;)

pariah: I thought you had added earlier but I could be mistaken, I have added a lot of people lately...

Game is back up if anyone still wants map (leaving it up while I play Love Live! .... >.>)
You don't pop up when I search for friends... One sec.

Top Bottom