• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call |OT| Once more, with feeling!

tm24

i Perfect Chain'd an Ultimate song. I have now achieved more than i did in the first. Button mode is the one true path.

Also, fuck you diagonal slides. But whatever, Perfect Chain'd an Ultimate! Also, whats this about exp and chocobo map? I got caught up in Xenoblade and now im confused

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Anyone have maps that give white/black shards? I'm missing 2 characters on the white shard front, 3 or 4 shards missing on the black. Getting them randomly is taking forev.
I got a short, easy 2 Black shards. Got any Scrolls quests; if not oh well.

0103-9461-9036

Zhao_Yun

My game finally arrived!
Anyone who wants to give me the EXP map? If anyone fancies some versus battles, add me as well!
FC: 3797-7854-1265

Wazzy

Banned
I tried Force Your Way on ultimate and it basically felt like:

iHSg6Uz.gif

I luv dis song but not the difficulty.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's even worse when it's the final song in the Versus Mode & then Monster Buff kicks in at the moment with all the slash notes and OH GOD WHAT DIRECTION AM I SUPPOSE TO BE HITTING?

Wazzy

Banned
It's even worse when it's the final song in the Versus Mode & then Monster Buff kicks in at the moment with all the slash notes and OH GOD WHAT DIRECTION AM I SUPPOSE TO BE HITTING?
I haven't even done it in vs mode yet and I'm already dreading it.
Does anyone know why your summon sometimes turns into a chocobo?

It does? I haven't experienced anything like that except for world map stages.

Edit: Ah explained by Kirye

suzu

Picked up Thunder Plains and Protect the Espers dlc.

I don't really like how there's so many remixes/arrangements. Gimme new songs. D:

I tried Force Your Way on ultimate and it basically felt like:

iHSg6Uz.gif

I luv dis song but not the difficulty.

All Ultimate songs feel like this to me. haha

FFX Final Battle can also be tricky at times. But yeah, Force Your Way is one of the hardest. Playing it multiplayer with EX moves is fun as hell!
FFX Final Battle isn't as hard I think. It's just kind of jarring because all those button inputs happen all over the screen.

Very difficult to get the timing just right.

Screw it! I just bought the dlc, which I would've never done with the first game!

But this is the last FF Theatrhythm. Want to make the best of it and get the most out of it!

FMS more like FML amirite

it feels like it becomes really apparent that this is not a rhythm game designed with buttons in mind when you're trying to hit an arrow at the end of a curvy slider
though i guess that's the lesser of two evils considering the other option is actually having to follow the slider with some precision via touch

or maybe i'm just dumb and bad and doing something wrong

Screw it! I just bought the dlc, which I would've never done with the first game!

But this is the last FF Theatrhythm. Want to make the best of it and get the most out of it!

DLC has been good. It's cool that the triple triad game board is the BMS stage for shuffle or boogie. I like that they give you more than just the song, but a unique visual to go with it.

Just noticed in the first game, the 3DS avatar has Cloud and a chocobo. Curtain Call is Lightning and a chocobo.

Lightning the new face of Final Fantasy and Square Enix confirmed! :p

I think I said this in the thread for the first Theathythm game...but the FF12 music stands out as so dull and poorly instrumentated compared to all the other games when you go through all the songs.

Giever

What happens if you have a DLC song, get it in a quest medley, then give that quest medley to someone without the song. Do they get to play the song in that medley?

Top Bottom