• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tinder is destroying men’s self-esteem (New York Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
Model_LedetHaile_02.jpg
Same colour as this fine lady myself.
I just want an excuse to post this.

Let me.

who is black in this thread

I dont mean lightskin I mean 90s wesley snipes ass B L A C K

Oh, you mean '80s Charlie Murphy-DARKNESS black?

So you mean "real black"?
1915562_1211557208963_6176994_n.jpg

I guess my homeboy G on the right and maybe my homegirl on the left beside me (but that's really stretching it). Nevermind the rest of the "white folk" in the picture.

Same colour as this fine lady myself.
I just want an excuse to post this.

Let me.

My homegirl is Black African from Eritrea.

229455_10150188391830588_5772942_n.jpg

The Kree

Banned
Soniqua Martin Green though? Candice Patton? Gabrielle Union (did you see her in Top Five? Jesus Christ.)?

I can't understand some of you.

Sunster

I guess my homeboy G on the right and maybe my homegirl on the left beside me (but that's really stretching it). Nevermind the rest of the "white folk" in the picture.

I was actually calling out the first post you quoted for his wording. Which is why I used "" over "real black".

I guess I'm fairly light. If I were to use that chart, I'd say 24?

You should see my mom though, she is extremely light. I make fun of her for it and so did my dad.

You haven't seen the kind of black I've seen. The kind where the only difference between that person and midnight is 11:59.

hPqcKMe.png

Dude in the back looks like Will Smith.

Pusherman

who is black in this thread

I dont mean lightskin I mean 90s wesley snipes ass B L A C K

This:
300px-Wesley_Snipes_mug_shot.jpg

basically is my dad. Looks exactly like him. Like we've had uncles fooled with that exact pic. He's Wesley Snipes as shit. Mom's white tho so I'm lightskin as hell. Also, I'm pretty sure my dad would've killed it at tinder.

Roufianos

I'm 30 to 32 on that skin chart.
Some of those numbers are lies though. I refuse to believe some of those colours are real.

You're not a racist, but you mean to tell me you wouldn't date this beautiful person?

Skin colour means nothing. People look different. And no, this isn't a mixed person. This is 100% black african.

No I wouldn't. I appreciate that she is universally pretty but she just isn't my type.

What about these blonde girls who I matched with? Do you think they're pretty?

IMG_8313.png
IMG_8304.png
IMG_8315.png

I think they're very attractive relatively speaking but they're not my type. I sent two of them troll poems and the other one I didn't even message. It's the exact same situation as the black woman that you posted.

I am still waiting for someone who called me racist to elaborate on what they would label me not liking fairer white women?

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
No I wouldn't. I appreciate that she is universally pretty but she just isn't my type.

IMG_8313.png
IMG_8304.png
IMG_8315.png

I think they're very attractive relatively speaking but they're not my type. I sent two of them troll poems and the other one I didn't even message. It's the exact same situation as the black woman that you posted.

I am still waiting for someone who called me racist to elaborate on what they would label me not liking fairer white women?

You did what??? Why?

Llyranor

Fairer skin is not a race.

'I am not attracted to black women' throws all of them under a bus regardless of skin tone.

You still haven't specified which facial features all black women share for you to find them all unattractive.

IMG_8313.png
IMG_8304.png
IMG_8315.png

Why did you match with them if you didn't find them attractive? Also saying you prefer a certain race isn't racist but saying you won't date a certain race completely is extremely ignorant and closed minded. This is exemplified when you said you said asians, Blacks, and northern Europeans don't have olive skin, black hair, and brown eyes, even though all of those features can readily be found in all 3 of those groups.

Squalor

rolling in pussy
But only very specifically colored pussy.
Why did you match with them if you didn't find them attractive? Also saying you prefer a certain race isn't racist but saying you won't date a certain race completely is extremely ignorant and closed minded. This is exemplified when you said you said asians, Blacks, and northern Europeans don't have olive skin, black hair, and brown eyes, even though all of those features can readily be found in all 3 of those groups.
Also when he basically said he had binders full of "black female friends."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom