• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

legbone

So I like playing Tone...

YEknCubS3z1g4.gif

quite impressive.

He's pretty slow but the boost dash helps. If they're close enough, they're getting the hands. I love when Ronins push me lol

Yeah I don't think it's worth putting anything but the additional dash on him. Everyone seems to love nuclear ejection, but as far as I see, it only gets bad players, so i don't see the point.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Yeah I don't think it's worth putting anything but the additional dash on him. Everyone seems to love nuclear ejection, but as far as I see, it only gets bad players, so i don't see the point.

Dash is too important for the slow ass titans. His flame shield is super legit but it's hard to be aggressive when you're so sluggish.

Sounds like he needs a nerf

Not sure if you're serious but a lot of the encounters in the game need rebalancing. I'd like to see them look at each Titan's match ups against all the other Titan's and try and make sure none of them are vastly unfavourable. Obviously it's natural to have some that are advantaged and disadvantaged in certain areas, but Ronin vs Scorch feels completely and utterly unwinnable for Ronin.

Even if you get up close, deal with the fire damage and start doing your shotgun nonsense, Scorch will kill you faster than you can even dish out half of his health. The encounter is brain dead, requiring no skill on Scorches part 'Hold flame shield to win'.

I think a big part of that issue is just issues with Ronin's kit generally though. He's a glass cannon without the damage output to match, high risk, no reward.

I suck ass with the hemlok, lol. May just not be for me, gonna give it a few more games tho.

I used it all morning after deciding to branch out and try new guns, since I had used pretty much nothing but the starting assault rifle for my 15ish hours of multiplayer. It's pretty great with amped weapons and the A-wall boost, I'd definitely suggest slowing it down if you're trying to run and gun with it though.

I really don't like the epilogue thing. Just end the damn game already, it feels aimless.

I think it's really good as it gives the losing team a chance to pull off something. Last epilogue I killed a titan and got in the jump-ship with a second left and it was rad.

Also this game has the best grappling hook since Worms Armageddon.

B00TE

I used it all morning after deciding to branch out and try new guns, since I had used pretty much nothing but the starting assault rifle for my 15ish hours of multiplayer. It's pretty great with amped weapons and the A-wall boost, I'd definitely suggest slowing it down if you're trying to run and gun with it though.

Yeah that's my thing, I'm always hauling ass unless I'm checking corners briefly haha. Just unlocked the A-wall on my ps4 version, so I may try that for a bit then too, force me to take it easy a bit.

KodaRuss

Probably would have been better if I used that extra dash on my way in, but I was kinda just freaking out lol

Oh yeah, I see that now. Hmmmm, I do need a bag for PAX and a few other trips this year.

Just imagine all the useless gaming crap you will be able to fit in it at PAX!

I think it's really good as it gives the losing team a chance to pull off something. Last epilogue I killed a titan and got in the jump-ship with a second left and it was rad.

Also this game has the best grappling hook since Worms Armageddon.

Agreed, when you get the hang of it, the stuff you can pull off with it are endless.

SwolBro

Banned
i have a buffalo wild wings code to give out. custom buffalo wild wing nose art and coliseum ticket.

guess my pilot default load out. basically the load out i use the most.

• Pilot Tactical:
  • Ordinance:
  • Gun:
  • Secondary gun:
  • Kit 1:
  • Kit 2:

Izuna

Banned
  • Pilot Tactical:
  • Ordinance:
  • Gun:
  • Secondary gun:
  • Kit 1:
  • Kit 2:

• Pilot Tactical: Stim
  • Ordinance: Firestar
  • Gun: G2A4
  • Secondary gun: Archer
  • Kit 1: Powercell
  • Kit 2: Kill feed (spelling?)

I don't need the code I just saw the opportunity to share mine ;)

dugdug

Banned
Respawn peeps seem to be much more active on here than their official forums. Any chance someone can take a look at the bug reporting threads and respond to them? Some of us straight up can't play your game :(

Top Bottom