• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

zou

That sounds really strange (though maybe I'm just being dense). If you have a video, feel free to share!

Either way, see if quitting the game entirely & restarting it makes your issue go away.

I'll try to record a video next time. and maybe jump isn't the correct word to describe it, say the crosshair is on the guy before scoping in, once I ADS in it's not on the guy anymore, but somewhere above him.

Some will tell you it's clever and a funny inside joke but...

in reality it is only bad and unappealing.

People refer to some Titans as male despite them having a female OS voice - like Tone.
Yeah it's awful. Worst OT name I've seen in a long while. I don't blame the OP though, I guess some people asked for it or whatever.

Attrition is too easy.

Respawn really needs to think about skill based matchmaking.

I don't think that would work well, since the game prioritises regionalised matchmaking. Most skill based MM games will have players jumping regions so as to match their skill. Otherwise, splitting people by skill within a region that only has 100 or so players, is going to be a huge pain, and extend matchmaking times significantly.

I think a better option would be to add a ranked playlist so that there's someplace to go and play for stacked teams and whatnot. With that said, the attrition isn't a competitive mode anyway, so who cares if it's one sided sometimes. There's room in attrition to have fun even if you're doing badly, I would say. It's not like CTF or Amped Hardpoint where you can lock the losing team in their base for 5 minutes until the match is over.

Fbh

Ok Gaf I need to convince some friends to get this now that it's on sale.
And the only way I know how to do it is with GIFS.

Any good multiplayer Gifs around?

deoee

Ok Gaf I need to convince some friends to get this now that it's on sale.
And the only way I know how to do it is with GIFS.

Any good multiplayer Gifs around?

3o7TKsXks0QNffkX5K.gif

Some will tell you it's clever and a funny inside joke but...

in reality it is only bad and unappealing.

People refer to some Titans as male despite them having a female OS voice - like Tone.

Amen to that. I know it's petty, but I hate that f'in title! Worst one in a while (nice OT though).

Naar

I am trying to post GIFs to this thread. I am using both GIPHY and GYFCAT but nothing appears :(

I am using the "insert image" button to try to post it, or do I use something else?

Naar

OK seems that the link has to end with .gif which initially I didn't get (gave me .webm)

Anyways to the people saying you cannot see cloaked users I just finished playing a match and was able to kill 2 cloaked users in the same match (one was actually far away)

The point I was trying to make earlier was that cloaked users running around in the open are easy to spot. Also sorry if quality not so good, but I can't seem to be able to link the high quality one from gyfcat :\

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Greddleok

Why is saving money on a game something that deserves ridicule? Guy just got an amazing deal! I regret not waiting like 1 month for the same price reduction rather than paying full price.

Durden77

So I'm gonna pick this up today, what's the deal with the DLC? I Heard all future DLC that's important like maps and such will be free, is that correct? If so what is the point of the deluxe edition? Is there a season pass?

Naar

So I'm gonna pick this up today, what's the deal with the DLC? I Heard all future DLC that's important like maps and such will be free, is that correct? If so what is the point of the deluxe edition? Is there a season pass?

Deluxe edition you get some extra cosmetics and skins and you get all the free dlc a few days earlier before everyone else

So this game is on sale and as a fan of the first game I'm interested in getting it. That said, does the Deluxe edition have anything exclusive to it or is it just early access to stuff you can earn in-game?

RedFury

Deluxe edition has exclusives
Is Ion prime and Scorch prime coming with deluxe? I was under that impression when I saw the deluxe addition features sheet (that image with the nose art, camo, etc.). After their DLC announcement I'm not sure anymore.

Edit: If not I DO NOT recommend getting the deluxe addition for bonuses. It's literally 2 camos, 1 nose art, and a callsign. ONLY get it if you want to support this awesome game which is why I got the deluxe...3 times (for family/friends) despite that fact.

Durden77

Exactly - it's beautiful.

--

yes free means free :) also how could there be a season pass if everything is free ?:p

the first dlc (which again is free) comes out next week :)

Rad-fucking-tastic. They really ahould get the word out on that more. I feel like there's been a cloud of confusion over the DLC in this game, but maybe that's just me.

Amyway most certainly picking this up tonight then. Thanks!

Top Bottom