• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

Mupod

Legion looks the most interesting to me. If I'm very good at tracking targets (Zarya, TF2 Heavy, quake lightning etc) would it be correct in assuming that's the titan I want?

Bunch of people who preordered the Vanguard edition on Amazon back during the announcement period have not gotten theirs yet and it's set to an unknown delivery date delay now, while people on reddit who preordered when more stock was added in Sept have gotten theirs already. wtf

Big Brett

Any Xbox One people wanna play? I'm free most of the day.

Also, I'm going to sound stupid as hell, but what extras even came with the digital deluxe?

Ferny

Also, I'm going to sound stupid as hell, but what extras even came with the digital deluxe?

Titanfall2_Deluxe_bonusLG.jpg

Just an exclusive skins for your character, weapon, and Titan and a callsign. I got it since we're getting everything else for free.

Big Brett

Just an exclusive skins for your character, weapon, and Titan and a callsign. I got it since we're getting everything else for free.

Ye, to be honest I wasn't going to get this yesterday, but seeing that news about the free dlc convinced me. I really enjoyed 1, and am currently loving 2.

Super Macho Man

Neo Member
Finally got my key from GMG, was so paranoid about it working, I redeemed it at work. Looking forward to playing this tonight, bought the first on the Xbox One, but I've got a nice rig now, so PC it was for me.

KodaRuss

Stolen from Reddit. Damn the Vanguard Helmet looks sick. Maybe ill grab it sometime down the road if they have some left over when it is half price.

t3_59r8nn

KodaRuss

Feed me them Multiplayer impressions. Need to know if this really does feel better than the tech test.

Just buy it already. You keep trying to convince yourself that you wont like it. Not many impressions that are negative other than Attrition being too short and maybe not enough bots. Both of those things are easily fixable in an update.

FeD.nL

Played a couple of mission of the SP, very good so far.

But damn the mp, I was a doubter, loved the first TiF but TiF2 is different and maybe even better. Beginning to figure out the maps and I´m really liking the flow of some of them. The titans feel great, love Scorch so far. Pilot combat feel fantastic and awesome.

Should´t have ever doubted Respawn.

Lunar15

Just buy it already. You keep trying to convince yourself that you wont like it. Not many impressions that are negative other than Attrition being too short and maybe not enough bots. Both of those things are easily fixable in an update.

Uh, I really want to buy and like this game. I don't think it's a horrible thing to ask for multiplayer impressions after I didn't enjoy what I played of the tech test to make an informed decision.

I'm about 80% sure I'm going to get it, but I want to have a good grasp on how much the game's changed since the beta. I've watched a lot of frothy vids, but I like hearing from GAF. And yes, there's been a lot of positive impressions. I'm not as unreasonable as I might sound.

Also, I can't really buy it for a few weeks anyway, so the more I can read up, the better.

KodaRuss

!!! Just got delivery confirmation from Amazon. Must be my lucky day, I dont usually get Amazon orders until late late afternoon almost early evening. Now just gotta finish this work day....

Uh, I really want to buy and like this game. I don't think it's a horrible think to ask for multiplayer impressions after I didn't enjoy what I played of the tech test to make an informed decision.

There are tons of impressions on here already but we will probably get a lot more tonight when people get the game and are off work.

This game.

D4Tqh0O.gif

May be tough to see: The enemy exited his Titan while I was mid releasing my grapple. Instead of grappling the Titan I grabbed the pilot and melee kicked him. Nice.

Jawmuncher

As a more casual fan of MP in titanfall 1, I'm still not really liking what I'm playing here. It's indeed improved over the beta. But it just feels odd still. Attrition especially which feels like a after thought on the current maps.

In 1 you more or less we're running and see all sorts of NPCs and everything. Here they all crowd the same area to bring back focus on lanes. Plus the titans even in attrition don't drop as much as I would like.

More or less it's not bad, but not what I personally want out of Titanfall MP.

Not the best evidence, but XBOX version has been outselling the PS4 version on Amazon, this started as XBOX game and PS4 will mainly be Destiny and COD.

I would bet my avatar that the PS4 population will be higher.

I second that.

I mean honestly, I think it's safe to assume that both platforms are going to have a healthy population to play. I don't think it's much of a concerning issue tbh.

I have been able to play only the first couple of missions thus far in the Campaign and I am liking what I am playing thus far. It is weird I kind of get Bulletstorm vibes a bit when I am wall running super fast and sliding to melee grunts. Overall looking forward to the rest of the single player.

Download complete, my Titan is ready! Gonna mow through the campaign and will come back with impressions when I'm done. Really fucking pumped, I skipped Battlefield for this so I hope it lives up to the hype.

Dominator

Stolen from Reddit. Damn the Vanguard Helmet looks sick. Maybe ill grab it sometime down the road if they have some left over when it is half price.

t3_59r8nn
That's actually sweet. I still have my Halo 3 Chief helmet on my shelf. It's cool but I wish I could wear it.

I mean honestly, I think it's safe to assume that both platforms are going to have a healthy population to play. I don't think it's much of a concerning issue tbh.

Oh absolutely I have no doubts that both consoles and PC will have a healthy player base, Additionally I have no doubts that the PS4 player population will be higher than the XB1.

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
The helmet indeed looks cool, but I figured long-term I'd get more out of a triple-dip than I would out of the Halloween costume edition. But the scarf really does make the whole thing next level. Anyway, Amazon isn't shipping them? They're out right? Yeah, couldn't get one even if I wanted to at this point. Nope. Couldn't be done...

Top Bottom