• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

I barely have time to get good at these types of games anymore but even if I don't play well there's always a moment In a match that makes me not care cause its just so much fun

Even though im buying Infinite Warfare I have to say this game honestly makes you feel like a badass in everything compared to IW throwing in shit like ricochet machine guns and a robot melee dog which just seem like they are trying too hard.

Haines

Banned
What's the best build to get your titan as much as possible?

What helps you earn it.

I want to make a build that's aim is to just to get a titan.

How the fuck did you get there already?

Too much time on my hands haha.

You can easily earn 4-6 merits per match if you switch loadouts and level up different weapons. Coupled with Happy hour and switching Factions as you progress it doesn't take too long

I reckon took at least 100 matches (I've got 65 wins so I am guesstimating).

I kinda like Tifa2

jSV22W7.jpg

Rizzi

1:30 in the afternoon on a Sunday the week of release, there are 430 people playing on the Australian data centre on PS4. Bounty Hunt, Attrition and Amped Hardpoint are the only game types with people playing them. Truly the week after Battlefield 1 was the best time to release Titanfall 2.

1:30 in the afternoon on a Sunday the week of release, there are 430 people playing on the Australian data centre on PS4. Bounty Hunt, Attrition and Amped Hardpoint are the only game types with people playing them. Truly the week after Battlefield 1 was the best time to release Titanfall 2.

How is the Australian Population?

zou

It's coming in the first post release patch.

awesome, glad you guys kept it :)

also, the campaign was surprisingly great, felt like I was playing one of the HL2 episodes, especially the interaction with BT (dog) and the
time travel
mechanic (similar to the gravity gun).

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Truly the week after Battlefield 1 was the best time to release Titanfall 2.

I just hope good word of mouth and marketing make this game progressively more successful. It deserves to have the success of CoD.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Seems like the only mode I can play in AUS on PC is attrition. Everything else lists 0 players in my region.

RIP TitanFall2

wrongway

I'm sure it's praises have been sung a million times in here already, but god damn is that campaign good. I'm someone who generally pretty bored of singleplayer FPS these days, but I just loved it beginning to end. Easily an instant favorite. Amazing job, Respawn. :D

zou

still not a fan of the hud though, it's both busier and less obvious/useful than it was in the first game.

ideally it should fade away, but here I'm constantly distracted from the game and it takes up way too much space.

Welp, just played through the campaign and holy shit was it good. I don't know if I'll touch mp, but damn, what an amazing experience. I had doubts in you, Respawn. I thought it would be a sort of tacked on single player, but it wasn't!

Mechazawa

Wrapped up the campaign. Real fantastic stuff. Feels like the game could've stood to slow down a bit since the constant introduction of characters meant you never really got much of a feel for anyone outside of BT, but the breakneck pace and variety was still a lot of fun and a lot of the missions had some immaculate level design.

Steiner

Banned
Game just crashed on me during a MP match on PS4. Right at the end of a heated duel when I nuke ejected. Literally pulled the eject lever and everything froze and went to black.

Charcoal

What do the community numbers look like so far? Thinking about picking it up on PC but I'm apprehensive about a super small player base.

Top Bottom