• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drain You

Every night my gf goes to bed around 9:30, as soon as she does I go and play Titanfall. Not today :( east coast here and servers down. Guess I will play PvZ.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Man, I thought I would hate the gen 4 requirements, I hated the sniper rifle and charge rifle. Now, I love both of them, so easy to wreck people from long range

E92 M3

Haha. You kicked the fucked out of that guy. How do you get these moments captured? Just randomly recording because you feel something is going to happen?

Xbox record that!

I'm not going to try the Gen 8 challenges for a long time, so does anyone want to play any sort of game mode?

Unfortunately, my cat chewed my headset wire (hate using the kinect to chat) and I'm too frustrated to play lol.

Haha. You kicked the fucked out of that guy. How do you get these moments captured? Just randomly recording because you feel something is going to happen?

I'm playing on xbox one, so I can use the game DVR feature to save a clip right after one of those moments unfold.

I almost didn't kick because I was in shock that we both ejected at the same exact moment.

TrueGrime

Xbox record that is wonderful.

Xbox record that!

Unfortunately, my cat chewed my headset wire (hate using the kinect to chat) and I'm too frustrated to play lol.

I'm playing on xbox one, so I can use the game DVR feature to save a clip right after one of those moments unfold.

I almost didn't kick because I was in shock that we both ejected at the same exact moment.

Oh I know about the Record That feature. I was just under the impression that it didn't go back to capture a moment that's already gone by! So basically saying "Xbox, Record That" after the epic moment happens and missing it.

Oh I know about the Record That feature. I was just under the impression that it didn't go back to capture a moment that's already gone by! So basically saying "Xbox, Record That" after the epic moment happens and missing it.
Yeah it does 30 seconds to 5 minutes before you say it.

iLJPliMpBOM3r.png

This has to be a cry for help.

Man, I thought I would hate the gen 4 requirements, I hated the sniper rifle and charge rifle. Now, I love both of them, so easy to wreck people from long range

Yes I am loving the dmr I haven't put it down since I unlocked it. I haven't unlocked the charge rifle yet. What exactly is a critical hit is it only on pilots for that 4th gen challenge?

Izuna

Banned
I am Gen 8 with "2 days 16 hours" in game time. So I think I will hit Gen 10 in about the same perhaps less. I really need to get my coursework done, fuck this game.

Saganator

Was about to go pick up the PC version up at Target (I have a gift card) just now, but seeing all these server issues, wondering if I should just get it in the morning instead?

Any downsides to the physical PC version? How big are the initial patches? I don't really want to download 38gigs on my 150GB cap (fucking BS).

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I am so tempted to go the next gen, but I fear I will lose interest like I have in the most recent Call of Duties.

Naw going next gen actually keeps me interested longer while prestiging didn't really, since each gen encourages you to try out different weapons it's pretty fun. Also, always leveling is nice...not to mention watching people get spooked out by your gen tag is always a giggle.

blinkz

Anyone else have a pretty crappy connection to titanfall on XB1 that has a decent internet connection in other games? I have never been above 2 bars on any server in this game.

Drain You

Naw going next gen actually keeps me interested longer while prestiging didn't really, since each gen encourages you to try out different weapons it's pretty fun. Also, always leveling is nice...not to mention watching people get spooked out by your gen tag is always a giggle.

yea you are probably right, just the thought of the extra % exp makes me wanna do it.

I am so tempted to go the next gen, but I fear I will lose interest like I have in the most recent Call of Duties.

it was slightly frustrating losing all your shit at first, but I guess I shouldnt have immediately went to next-gen right after hitting 50. Didn't even have time to enjoy any of my unlocks.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
it was slightly frustrating losing all your shit at first, but I guess I shouldnt have immediately went to next-gen right after hitting 50. Didn't even have time to enjoy any of my unlocks.

What made it less frustrating was that the Carbine and the shotty are so strong. Also the plasma rifle is kind of terrible, I wish it had splash damage or a bigger mag.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Is there much behind the scenes stuff at Respawn? I'm guessing not because this seems a pretty rough 'n tumble release all around.. but I'm loving Titanfall and want to learn more about the girls and guys who made it!!

Phloxy

This game needs a mode where parties cant play together, its so enfuriating contantly being the only good player on a team, shit sucks.

Lima

Is there much behind the scenes stuff at Respawn? I'm guessing not because this seems a pretty rough 'n tumble release all around.. but I'm loving Titanfall and want to learn more about the girls and guys who made it!!

Wait for the final hours of Titanfall by Geoff Keighly. Don't know when it is coming out though.

wrongway

Lol, oh man. Saw a smart pistol guy running for me, so I ducked inside the nearest building and dropped a satchel charge in the doorway. A couple seconds later, it blows up and I get a kill. Goober blindly fired at it when his gun locked on to it.

This game.

4l7boMS.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom