• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TokuGAF 2016 |OT| Fantastic Beasts and Ghostly Beats

javadoze

tumblr_ocdpce0DBG1vxafoio1_1280.jpg

The Gamer Driver is a big ass belt (more specifically, the stunt prop version).

Tiu Neo

Yeah, I might as well give it a go in order to get me pumped for Sentai again. I'm not really planning to watch every Sentai since some of them are known to be lesser in quality either way.
Though shiiiit, Jetman was also a classic Sentai I considered watching. I prefer watching a season one by one, so I guess I'll go Gokaiger -> Zoo -> Jetman.

That could work, yeah. Even knowing the spoiler, Jetman is still a very good series and well worth watching.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
here's your image

GL1rIVg.jpg

i'm sad Retsu and Doggie's friendship will probably not be shown though,b but I hope it will

Tiu Neo

When's Juspion?

Yeah, it was not popular on Japan, but would surely sell out if it was on cinemas here, heh.

Never will happen, since the actor retired a long time ago, but would be cool anyway.

But... I feel that Jiraya is possible, someday.

Tiu Neo

Juspion Mk-II is the obvious solution.

Could work too, but without the original... Well, maybe if it's a remake or reimagining.

And then, Saban could use the Spielban and Metalder reimagining movies after that to make VR Troopers New Generation, of course.

...maybe it's better if they just skip to Jiraya.

Excellent.

He directed the Gokaiger Dekaranger episode and he did the Sharivan movie. He is the best.

Figured that it took a chance at directing a movie starring only the girls from Dekaranger to get him back.

Wait, he'll direct the girls movie too?

delSai

I'm taking a break from Blade. Can't find any motivation to watch it right now. I'll switch over to Hibiki, it's about time i get it out of my head.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Pretty much right after Leangles debut. I dont even know why i'm having problems getting into Blade, it got really good after the first few episodes, maybe i'm a bit burned out and will have the same problem with Hibiki.

Ahh probably. I tend to stop watch a few days then come back too for Blade

vareon

Pretty much right after Leangles debut. I dont even know why i'm having problems getting into Blade, it got really good after the first few episodes, maybe i'm a bit burned out and will have the same problem with Hibiki.

I'd suggest to not burn through Hibiki, in the early series it's a slow-paced slice of life show.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Brave's cool, all those merchandise seems to point to him being an ally Secondary Rider instead of a rival.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I hope Ex-Aid poses and says a victory line (complete with on-screen text) whenever he defeats an enemy like a Fighting game character.

Y'know, chances of Ex-Aid ending up as a guest character in a Namco-Bandai fighter?

WarRock

In KoF XIV Ralf and Clark don't do the Sun Vulcan posing anymore, but Leona still has the explosive earrings and Black RX's finisher, does that kinda count? :V

In KoF XIV Ralf and Clark don't do the Sun Vulcan posing anymore, but Leona still has the explosive earrings and Black RX's finisher, does that kinda count? :V

Oh! You mean Jetman's Cross Changer pose? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DjJPo9ME-g

Sorry for the bad quality, but yeah :)

There's also an extra artwork in KOF 98 that has Leona dressed like Commander Odagiri, she's holding what almost looks like a Beak Smasher.

Ok my memory was hazy, it wasn't Leona.

vareon

I hope Ex-Aid poses and says a victory line (complete with on-screen text) whenever he defeats an enemy like a Fighting game character.

Y'know, chances of Ex-Aid ending up as a guest character in a Namco-Bandai fighter?

Ex-aid can do this while Brave does a hands-up victory dance like in classic RPGs.

Top Bottom