• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tokyo Game Show 2004 - Namco lineup

Troidal

Tales of Rebirth
Tales of Symphonia
Ace Combat 5
Death by Degrees
Tekken 5 (Arcade)

And go booth, free DVD GET!!!

20040830_08_namco02.jpg

Edit: Fixed.

But what really makes a thread move is how many DS games will Nintendo be showing in their little truck outside the event?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
DarienA said:

Of course, I'm starting to think that a fighting system based around only the analog sticks won't be well for a very long time. Fight Night being an exception. ;)

jarrod

Banned
Hopefully, we'll also get...

-Tales of Legendia (GC)
-Tales of Enternia (PSP)
-Katamari Damanci Oni (PS2)
-Tekken 5 (multi)
-Dead to Rights II (multi)
-Crisis Zone (PS2)
-Pac-Man World's End (multi)
-Pac'n Roll (NDS)
-Pac-Pix (NDS)
-Shin Ridge Racer (PSP)
-New Mr Driller (NDS)
-Shin Mojibittan (PSP)
-New RPG (NDS)

Che

Banned
-Tales of Legendia (GC)
-Tales of Enternia (PSP)
-Katamari Damanci Oni (PS2)
-New RPG (NDS)
-Tekken 5 (multi)

Wow! Just wow!

can someone put a figure on how hard RRE bombed? I've seen it cheap everywhere and I'd always wondered. It had to have bombed. Pretty amazing considering how shit how RR was in the PSone days.

B.K.

I wish Monolithsoft had enough done on Xenosaga Episode III: Also Sprach Zarathustra that Namco could unveil it at TGS.

Scott

Miburou said:
What? When was Episode III announced?
It hasn't been. I believe he's just referring to the trademark Namco filed awhile back, of "Also Sprach Zarathustra." All signs point to it being Episode III's subtitle.

Though, with how Episode II is faring, we may not want to get our hopes up for an Episode III at all...

jarrod

Banned
Defensor said:
PS2 and Arcade?
PS2, PSP, GC, XBox & arcade. That's really what Tekken needs to grow (as SC2 did). So far it's only PS2 & arcade, though Namco mentioned GC as a possibility.

Acosta

But they are Nintendo's IP's. So they don't count as Namco's games

But Nintendo doen´t have booth, so they shouldn´t have any problem to let Namco show them a little more at TGS. I´m pretty sure they will put some kiosks.

Gaijin To Ronin said:
But Nintendo doen´t have booth, so they shouldn´t have any problem to let Namco show them a little more at TGS. I´m pretty sure they will put some kiosks.
still they are Nintendo's IPs. The reason the namco made nintendo games are not at the TGS is becuase nintendo is not showing any of thier games at the TGS. It is not Namco's responsability to show Nintendo's games in thier booth ( even if namco produced them for Nintendo). Namco wants to put the spot light on thier own games not a game they are coding for Nintendo and that Nintendo will Publish.

Top Bottom