• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE |OT| Do You Remember MegaTen?

Only played for about an hour but absolutely adore it so far. Great gamepad integration and loving the aesthetics. Glad I went with the Fortissimo Edition - like the art book.

Finally, my game just shipped from Amazon. Makes me nervous that I might not get it tomorrow, but Amazon has pretty much always come through for me. I really don't know much about this game at all, but I had to get it after seeing the first trailer that looked batshit crazy, over the top and colorful. Really excited to play a JRPG with such a different style of setting.

aBarreras

Only played for about an hour but absolutely adore it so far. Great gamepad integration and loving the aesthetics. Glad I went with the Fortissimo Edition - like the art book.

Talking about the art book, does anyone knows if it has spoilers? i havent watched too much of my XBX artbook because people say it has spoilers and since i haven finished XBX i dont want to spoil myself :(

tolkir

Downloading.

ezgif-3279312879.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
More art books should follow Xseed's example & actually state on the front page or so if the art book will contain spoilers. That's what was done for Killer is Dead & Onechanbara Z2 Chaos.

zroid

Banned
Due to some retail stupidity I'm probably waiting till next week before my copy arrives :(

I doubt I was going to finish the game any time soon but was looking forward to playing a few hours this weekend...

Black Storm

Neo Member
Excellent thread , thank you

I know it's too early to ask this question , but I want to know how long it takes to beat the game main story ?

so excited for this game !!

vall03

Just got home and checked, game is still not yet available on CA eShop. Already pre-loaded the game but kinda annoying that I still have to wait. For those who pre-loaded the game, how big is the update? Sad that I can't play the game yet, guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow. *sigh*

Kazer

Amazon still hasn't shipped mine.

What the fuck

Yeah, they hadn't shipped mine earlier today. I looked and it said "shipping today, arrives on Tuesday" so I said fuck it and cancelled. Ordered a copy for in store pickup tomorrow from Best Buy.

JayEH

Amazon always ships the night before for me for release day shipping so I wouldn't worry if the guarantee date still says tomorrow.

chrono01

My SE shipped earlier today (I decided to get it anyway, since EB had some available). I should hopefully receive it tomorrow, I paid for express shipping after all...

Gonna buy it tonight. No time for it but why not! -still have not played smash even though ive owned it since December, and Splatoon since last month :p- Wii U backlog!?

ohlawd

k nice it's almost done installing according to the dude I got sitting at home

omgggggggggg just a bit over three hours

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Amazon SE coming tomorrow, but between ZTD, the Steam sale, and traveling this may have to wait.

Well... maybe I'll crack it open for a bit.

shaowebb

Pre-ordered my bro the Special Edition. Dude has been working hard and I'm proud of him. He deserves something good for his birthday.

Tranquilo

Banned
Pre-ordered my bro the Special Edition. Dude has been working hard and I'm proud of him. He deserves something good for his birthday.

Man you're an awesome brother.

Coincidentally, and totally unrelated, my birthday is July 20.
Also - just like, philosophically - I feel like the human race is one big family, which makes you and me brothers. Unrelated, but inspiring.
July 20.

I've got the game pre-ordered, but do guys think this is gonna be hard to track down later on?

Yes. It's on an obscure, low-selling system and it isn't in english. Every Fire Emblem game becomes rare at some point.

Moreover, really good games that appear at the end of a system's life tend to be worthwhile - think Panzer Dragoon Saga.

Top Bottom