• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE |OT| Do You Remember MegaTen?

Dominator

Yes. It's on an obscure, low-selling system and it isn't in english. Every Fire Emblem game becomes rare at some point.
Awakening is still available new and the two new ones seem to have be shipped in high quantities. At least where I am.

I know this is a different beast though, definitely picking it up tomorrow.

artsi

Yes. It's on an obscure, low-selling system and it isn't in english. Every Fire Emblem game becomes rare at some point.

Moreover, really good games that appear at the end of a system's life tend to be worthwhile - think Panzer Dragoon Saga.

and Persona 4 :p

L95

Ok, let me clarify.....console Fire Emblem games. :D

I remember that one time I kinda wanted to buy a copy of Thracia 776

Though Thracia is a bit of a special case, even among FE releases. The SNES equivalent of digital only lol (and an actual physical release in 2000)

I remember that one time I kinda wanted to buy a copy of Thracia 776

Though Thracia is a bit of a special case, even among FE releases. The SNES equivalent of digital only lol (and an actual physical release in 2000)

Radiant Dawn for the Wii is $70 used from Gamespot.

Path of Radiance is almost $250 on amazon.

Shadow Dragon for the DS is over $100 on amazon.

Ranmo

My special edition got here today, Amazon is too powerful.

I'm really excited that the game has been getting fantastic reviews out in NA. Time to hide from friends on Skype & Overwatch so I can get some hours in.

Draxal

Awakening is still available new and the two new ones seem to have be shipped in high quantities. At least where I am.

I know this is a different beast though, definitely picking it up tomorrow.

Awakening had major shortage issues in the beginning, and also was reprinted before Fates came out.

L95

I knew those first two had gotten expensive, but I hadn't realized Shadow Dragon was going up too....

Hrm. My copy of SD has a messed up sticker, I'd been meaning to buy another copy to have one with a nice sticker, but oh well on that for now <.<

Awakening had major shortage issues in the beginning, and also was reprinted before Fates came out.

My gamestop got one copy of the game a week late, and the one copy was my preorder.

Dominator

I know it had shortages, but that has nothing to do with the game availability as it is now. I was just curious for opinions on this one. I figured since my GameStop only got 3 copies and 2 were pre-ordered lol

-Horizon-

I've got the game pre-ordered, but do guys think this is gonna be hard to track down later on?

Gonna be rare is my guess. It didn't light the sales chart on fire in japan let alone make any smoke.
I'm doubting NoA is printing a lot of copies or even planning more print runs unless it all sells out in week 1 or something.

Draxal

I know it had shortages, but that has nothing to do with the game availability as it is now. I was just curious for opinions on this one. I figured since my GameStop only got 3 copies and 2 were pre-ordered lol

There's probably no way this game will get another print run.

I'll like to see another crossover Except this time with some Fire Emblem game play.

Mostly likely will never happen but here's hoping

A sequel will happen! This will become Nintendo's Persona! Believe!!!

Considering this didn't sell too well in Japan and this is a pretty niche game I'd doubt it, haha. At least we got this game, and I hope it sells well.

My copy's officially shipped and on its' way! Amazon really likes to wait till the last second to ship my games, I swear. Can't wait to play some tomorrow! :)

ohlawd

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01ixudf.jpg

goodbye, real world

casiopao

A sequel will happen! This will become Nintendo's Persona! Believe!!!

Call it. This is going to be Nintendo first fooray to Idol genre.

Next game we will see this game colab with Idolmaster Cinderella Girls where the Girls can summon Tales character as Stands.

Another collab will give us Love Live Idol where the idol is able to use many Kadokawa characters as stand.

Anyone with me here?^_^

Mediking

Considering this didn't sell too well in Japan and this is a pretty niche game I'd doubt it, haha. At least we got this game, and I hope it sells well.

My copy's officially shipped and on its' way! Amazon really likes to wait till the last second to ship my games, I swear. Can't wait to play some tomorrow! :)

Hey Bara ;) I'm happy your copy got shipped as well! The wait is unbearable! Hahah and I really do hope TMS becomes a series!
Call it. This is going to be Nintendo first fooray to Idol genre.

Next game we will see this game colab with Idolmaster Cinderella Girls where the Girls can summon Tales character as Stands.

Another collab will give us Love Live Idol where the idol is able to use many Kadokawa characters as stand.

Anyone with me here?^_^

Fire Emblem X Tales

Fire Emblem X Dragon Quest

Fire Emblem X Final Fantasy

Let's go!

Fire Emblem X Tales

Let's go!

I'd like to see other series cross over instead of just Fire Emblem. I said before I'd love #F0 just because I think it can work well. It'd just be Macross but racing instead of robot fights. F-Zero already has a bunch of cheesy songs from GX so ramp that up and deliver on a really silly and out there storyline. As long as the gameplay is really good, I think that these kind of crossovers could have a place in Nintendo's library. Unfortunately TMS will probably just be a one off.

i ended up keeping my pre-order even though the terrible music (in my opinion, i know there are a lot of people who like it) almost scared me away. jus dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

and although the music isn't my style i can almost guarantee it will be better than xenoblade! guaranteed!

casiopao

Hey Bara ;) I'm happy your copy got shipped as well! The wait is unbearable! Hahah and I really do hope TMS becomes a series!

Fire Emblem X Tales

Let's go!

And none of them had Tales, Dragon Quest, and Final Fantasy character at all. Only their battle system.

The title evolve into.

#FE Sapporo Mirage Session
#FE Osaka Mirage Session
#FE Kyoto Mirage Session

Incoming rage by all the fans once again.^_^

Huh, I have all three of those used. I wonder if people would actually buy them if I sell them for $10 cheaper than what their used prices go for.

Also, little over 12 hours until I can pick up my copy from best buy!

Mediking

I'd like to see other series cross over instead of just Fire Emblem. I said before I'd love #F0 just because I think it can work well. It'd just be Macross but racing instead of robot fights. F-Zero already has a bunch of cheesy songs from GX so ramp that up and deliver on a really silly and out there storyline. As long as the gameplay is really good, I think that these kind of crossovers could have a place in Nintendo's library. Unfortunately TMS will probably just be a one off.

And none of them had Tales, Dragon Quest, and Final Fantasy character at all. Only their battle system.

The title evolve into.

#FE Sapporo Mirage Session
#FE Osaka Mirage Session
#FE Kyoto Mirage Session

Incoming rage by all the fans once again.^_^

TMS shouldn't die. I think it would be great for Nintendo and 3rd parties to mash up in games like TMS if it made sense. :)

casiopao

TMS shouldn't die. I think it would be great for Nintendo and 3rd parties to mash up in games like TMS if it made sense. :)

Ohh i agree there. It would be a great move for Ninty here to maintain at least one idol show here.

Hell. they can actually make an anime show for this game to attract fans into this game.

Make it become Nintendo's Macross,Aikatsu, IM@S, LoveLive,or Pripara here. That Idol genre is reap for taking.^_^

Mediking

Ohh i agree there. It would be a great move for Ninty here to maintain at least one idol show here.

Hell. they can actually make an anime show for this game to attract fans into this game.

Make it become Nintendo's Macross,Aikatsu, IM@S, LoveLive,or Pripara here. That Idol genre is reap for taking.^_^

That could work! Hopefully Nintendo views this game in a positive light and will support games like these in the future. Seriously. This is Persona material. Turn this into your Persona series, Nintendo!

casiopao

That could work! Hopefully Nintendo views this game in a positive light and will support games like these in the future. Seriously. This is Persona material. Turn this into your Persona series, Nintendo!

While i never like Persona series except Persona 2, i would love to see Nintendo having a new product who is popular with the hardcore niche anime fans.^_^

chrono01

*checks tracking*

"Last scan is an internal scan."

Damn it, update already! I need to know if I'm going to receive this tomorrow or not!

What are guys talking about? Fire Emblem is our Persona :p

Seriously tho I would love console RPG like these from time to time.(gameplay wise, not necessarily the same story/concept

Mediking

While i never like Persona series except Persona 2, i would love to see Nintendo having a new product who is popular with the hardcore niche anime fans.^_^

Yeah, totally! TMS gotta grow! It gotta be in the spotlight! More games like these, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Bayonetta 2 please!
*checks tracking*

"Last scan is an internal scan."

Damn it, update already! I need to know if I'm going to receive this tomorrow or not!

image.php

Hahah and where is this avatar from????

But I'm in the same boat! My tracking hasn't updated in forever!

What are guys talking about? Fire Emblem is our Persona :p

Seriously tho I would love console RPG like these from time to time.(gameplay wise, not necessarily the same story/concept

Fire Emblem might become like Pokemon in like... it really excels on handheld but cool awesome spinoffs should happen on console. Fire Emblem isn't Nintendo's Persona.... It's kinda close though.

Shun

Is it possible to switch controllable character besides Itsuki?

No. You're Itsuki on the overworld map, and in battles your party consists of Itsuki and 2 other members you choose when fighting enemies. The rest consists of your subparty but you can switch in members during battle.

You're playing from Itsuki's "perspective" as he is supposed to be a foil and contrast to the rest of the cast.

chrono01

Hahah and where is this avatar from????

But I'm in the same boat! My tracking hasn't updated in forever!
"ME!ME!ME!", a song (and accompanied music video) from Teddyloid (feat. daoka). Just a warning, the music video is very weird and not at all safe-for-work, but it has some nice animation/visuals and the song is incredibly catchy (at least it is to me). There's a remix called ME!ME!ME! Chronic you might want to check out too, but I prefer the original.

Again, I stress, the music video is very weird.

*checks tracking again*

I have express shipping, everything will be fine...

Top Bottom