• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading up and following the patch bananas on here, while also trying to patch some mistakes made to some card readers and their software backends here at work. Today is a day of patches.

Darkzone Rogue shenanigans(when penalties apply).

TCCBH3K.gif

only judging you a little

Dev stream said a rollback is happening.

Soooo... no point in getting on then eh?

Was running with a group in the DZ last night and after we extracted we turned a corner and ran into another group. I opened fire on instinct since the area was still filled with baddies, lol. Total accident, but those dudes weren't having it. Went down a whole DZ level! Didn't know the penalty was that bad.

Jinjo

Damn... so they are going to remove the patch completely...? Sheeeeeiiiiiiit

I think an actual rollback to server status before patch.

There is some massive farming potential for DZ XP and with BK now dropping more insane loot.

Expect a complete gameworld reversal.

Jinjo

Watch them fuck up the rollback somehow and remove stuff they shouldn't have XD

Roll back everything but do apply the rogue penalty for all the rogue abusal right now lol.

If you're pissed about a rollback I dunno what to tell you. You're completely abusing the games' system now. Yeah it's a mistake but don't assume to gain from it. Play some DZ, have some fun with it. Experience full on Division PvP (we need a mode like this in the future), but don't get pissed because you decided to farm BK for 4 more hours or something.

Namikaze1

Crap. Forgot I placed most of the +4% Kill XP mods in the player stash. I'm getting 5.5k per player kill but could be getting more if I had those mods. Only have one gear and one mod on me that has the Kill XP bonus.

Audioboxer

People are making it sound like he drops gold shit constantly after patch haha. Oh well probably gonna get rolled back anyway.

lol he just did for me. Seen gold beam... Was another Cad.

Slightly higher damage than my current. 8207 vs 8024.

Not risking making it main in case of loot rollback.

k1t4j

That would pissed off a lot of people.
including myself

So you would be upset because they will fix an error that lets people exploit the game?

I assume it's because you are exploiting it yourself?

What kind of mentality is that?

alife

So you would be upset because they will fix an error that lets people exploit the game?

I assume it's because you are exploiting it yourself?

What kind of mentality is that?

Before I found out the DZ was broken, I crafted a nice AK. With a rollback, that shit will be gone. Not even playing right now and didn't even step into the DZ once after the patch went live. Whoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom