• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinjo

Supposedly patch isn't live yet after maintenance. Travelling to DZ checkpoints doesn't work either? Can anyone confirm?

WITHE1982

THE KING IS DEAD... LONG LIVE THE KING

25956834066_3da5a2ed40_b.jpg

God save him.

Jinjo

LifEndz

I just hit 25 last night. I just read up on the Bullet King deal..kind of really sucks hard to know I'll be going in DZ with ultra geared out folks who can breathe on me and I'll die. Bad way to fix the problem imo.

I'm in the same boat. Feelsbad

Supposedly patch isn't live yet after maintenance. Travelling to DZ checkpoints doesn't work either? Can anyone confirm?

Im wondering if the patch is even live yet...I can't teleport to DZ entrances still like the patch notes says.

Can confirm 100% on Xbox that the game updated but nothing has gone live. No fast travel to DZ even after walking to two different doors. Went inside the DZ, opened a 30 rank chest and saw two blues.

Jinjo

Can confirm 100% on Xbox that the game updated but nothing has gone live. No fast travel to DZ even after walking to two different doors. Went inside the DZ, opened a 30 rank chest and saw two blues.

Streamerhouse apparently died as rogue and didn't lose anything. Players apparently drop med kits and ammo on death now too.

This is weird.

FeD.nL

Streamerhouse apparently died as rogue and didn't lose anything. Players apparently drop med kits and ammo on death now too.

This is weird.

This is intended so I think the patch is deployed but borked.

edit:

Players killed in the Dark Zone now drop ammo, medkits and grenades. This loot is generated and not taken from the dying players’ inventory

Definitely lots of problems. I see that weapon blueprint damage numbers have changed, but I just crafted one and didn't use the damage range listed.

This is weird.
Players are now going to drop ammo and medkits, from generation, not from their personal stores.

It is strange that parts of the patch are live, but not others.

Jinjo

I've just downloaded the patch and will now see if the king does indeed truly live

He lives. Confirmed by multiple sources.

Edit: Goth lost nothing too on dying as a rogue. There was still supposed to be some penalty for dying as a rogue no?

BraXzy

I'm still on the fence about the season pass. I love the sound of the stuff that'll be coming but the price is putting me off.

Season pass prices in general annoy the hell out of me. It's £30, the full game is £40. There's no way in hell the DLC brings with it 3/4 the amount of content found in the Base game.

erawsd

Its definitely not right, the guy on the stream explained the formula they were using for the penalty. You are still suppose to be losing more than you gain.

Well that sounds awful. But you're still punished for being killed by a rogue assumably? I've been slowly grinding my way to level 50 in the DZ. Was hoping to get there later today but unless it gets patched that may or may not be a crapshoot. I'm confident in my PVP skills but I'm not exactly looking forward to getting spanked while I'm trying to kill lvl 32 AI. They're enough trouble for a two man group as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom