• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I found out the DZ was broken, I crafted a nice AK. With a rollback, that shit will be gone. Not even playing right now and didn't even step into the DZ once after the patch went live. Whoot.
Contact Massive, possibly, if you get a complaint like this registered early enough they may/may not do something for you

Audioboxer

Before I found out the DZ was broken, I crafted a nice AK. With a rollback, that shit will be gone. Not even playing right now and didn't even step into the DZ once after the patch went live. Whoot.

I'm guessing on the reserved side they'll just rollback DZ levels. Too many people will be affected by loot in genuine circumstances. Although I guess the argument is if you get your mats back, it's fair play.

Here's hoping they don't, want this more powerful Cad even if I've exploited The King again. They let days of BK farming slide, they may even just let hours of DZ exploiting slide.

Killzig

So is it true or untrue? True lies?

There's no rollback. Gabe is on the stream now and he's just repeating he knows as much as we know. Something went wrong with the patch. Chests are still dropping blues, there are no death penalties in the DZ, fast travel to DZ doesn't work, and the Bullet King lives.

Matush

So you would be upset because they will fix an error that lets people exploit the game?

I assume it's because you are exploiting it yourself?

What kind of mentality is that?
Exploiting the game or not, a lot of people, including myself, completed daily missions, crafted or equired loot regular way. With a rollback everything would be gone.

kriskrosbbk

@TheDivisionGame
We are aware that some of the changes of update 1.0.2 have not been applied correctly. We are investigating the situation.

ODDI

Was running with a group in the DZ last night and after we extracted we turned a corner and ran into another group. I opened fire on instinct since the area was still filled with baddies, lol. Total accident, but those dudes weren't having it. Went down a whole DZ level! Didn't know the penalty was that bad.
Was in opposite end of a scenario like this myself last night, killed the guy and his buddy if this was you.... My bad.

robo

So they just goona live with it! For how long, only lvl 17 not touched dz, at this rate won't even bother.

What a crock

Klyka

Banned
I just saw that Gothalion is wearing the soft tactical layer without a jacket :(

Sigh, now I need to change my look, I don't want to look like that guy. Ugh.

I can't connect on PC.

17640619316904722432_peqlm.png

The menue is also fucked.

There's no rollback. Gabe is on the stream now and he's just repeating he knows as much as we know. Something went wrong with the patch. Chests are still dropping blues, there are no death penalties in the DZ, fast travel to DZ doesn't work, and the Bullet King lives.

Thanks for the update.

Some poor guy just got killed while extracting haha looks like rogues are going to take over now

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
In terms of gaining funds from successfully running the Rogue timer out, a rank 50 player that survives Manhunt will receive XP equal to killing 40 NPCs and credits equal to killing 79 NPCs.

Things are going to get interesting now.

Namikaze1

Don't know if the Loke agent is a gaffer but they dropped some cosmetic stuff. Left it there just in case they are a fellow gaffer.

noomi

DZ is more fun than ever right now; was getting really stale in the 30 bracket before.

I agree, pre-patch Dark Zone was pretty boring and uneventful with only a handful of rogues here and there.

I made a suggestion earlier... would be nice if we had one weekend a month where the DZ had no penalties at all. #thepurge

I agree, pre-patch Dark Zone was pretty boring and uneventful with only a handful of rogues here and there.

I made a suggestion earlier... would be nice if we had one weekend a month where the DZ had no penalties at all. #thepurge

haha that is a really good idea, but it should be like "no exp gained no exp lost" type deal.

Saw this over on another board. Didn't know if anyone here was aware.

The new agent origins dlc includes a police backpack that gives you 75% increased ammo capacity. If you equip the police bag and restock your ammo capacity increases. You can actually swap the police bag to a bag you want to use and the game still allows you to retain your increased ammo. Just equip the police bag every time you restock, than swap back

Also works with the Paramedic pack to allow you to carry 7 medkits.

alife

I'm guessing on the reserved side they'll just rollback DZ levels. Too many people will be affected by loot in genuine circumstances. Although I guess the argument is if you get your mats back, it's fair play.

Here's hoping they don't, want this more powerful Cad even if I've exploited The King again. They let days of BK farming slide, they may even just let hours of DZ exploiting slide.

It rolled bonus damage increased when more than 40 meters away, head shot damage, and bonus damage to elites and named enemies. Mats ain't no thing. Haha.

Audioboxer

It rolled bonus damage increased when more than 40 meters away, head shot damage, and bonus damage to elites and named enemies. Mats ain't no thing. Haha.

Damn that's tasty. Rollback doesn't look likely here is hoping.

By the way do holsters often roll with stat increases for all 3 stats? My current has firearms 443, stamina 484 and electronics 417. Think all of my other armour has 2 stat increases max. No slot but with +316 armor and +7% support station health. Only a purple but it seems quite decent.

Can someone give me some tips on how to go about beating the dailies on challenging? I have all purple weapons, items and mods. I have one yellow weapon. I feel that I am properly equipped. Does everyone else need to have the same level gear equipped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom