• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraXzy

Wait wait wait.. What's going on?!

How is BK dropping other HE's if he doesn't respawn? Why can you go rogue without penalty?

What's going on?????

N30RYU

CORRECTED...
8nB664G.jpg

msyivQw.jpg

kQiNrYQ.jpg

D1FzR34.jpg

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
No penalty for going rogue sounds awful for any new level 30s entering the DZ, especially after everyone just went on holiday to BK for better loot.

noomi

No penalty for going rogue sounds awful for any new level 30s entering the DZ, especially after everyone just went on holiday to BK for better loot.

I agree, there needs to be some sort of penalty, but not nearly as high as it was before.

Something is definitely off.

Gotta learn the ropes somehow. What better way than a face fulla lead.

They definitely will fix this
maybe

Matush

Wow, game is beyond broke now. BK dropping HE loot besides Cad (if upper post is correct), DZ chests still droping blue, Rouges dying without penalty. lol

derFeef

This is a true MMO patch experience.
"We fixed things!"
Reports of things not being fixed and more stuff broken.
"We are bringing the server down for a hotfix"
"We are rolling back to the previous version"

And so on...

noomi

This might be a good time to quickly level your DZ rank... if there is no penalty for death then just killing other player provides a lot more DZ XP....

If there's no penalty then players can farm each other for XP? i.e. just arange to meet in a corner and continually go rogue and kill the rogue.

Positive XP for both actions with no negative XP? Who's racing to level 99?

Rudiano

Banned
Its embarrassing that the official The Division channel is streaming the broken patch lol like wow stop showing it to the world

noomi

Oh man, this looks like so much fucking fun.... I know people are upset about it, but seriously I think this shows how much fun an open PVP in a large area can be. You can still lose your loot though, so it's not completely without any repercussion.

Allow for one weekend each month for a completely chaotic Dark Zone where there is no penalty for going rogue or death. An event of sorts!

Make it happen.

FeD.nL

Its embarrassing that the official The Division channel is streaming the broken patch lol like wow stop showing it to the world

Hamish Bode just texted Goth:

The purge is happening

It's kinda funny how this patch literally broke all the parts that some of the reviewers found problematic apart from endgame content.

valkyre

That is not the solution of Dark Zone...

It solves one problem (the reason to go Rogue) and completely destroys the PVE aspect of the DZ.

So yesterday we had a problem of having no rogues in the DZ, now we will have everyone being Rogue...

I dont see how this is an improvement in any way...

erawsd

It solves one problem (the reason to go Rogue) and completely destroys the PVE aspect of the DZ.

So yesterday we had a problem of having no rogues in the DZ, now we will have everyone being Rogue...

Its not intended the patch is borked.

It's not intentional. The patch was not deployed properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom