• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Killed so many people in the DZ, hilarious. It's amazing how many people will hunt me down despite being very outgunned. Survived a few manhunts but you only get 2k xp.

did you just not CC them?

with my cad equipped and doing headshots I can shoot a CC sticky bomb and a CC seeker mine the moment the first runs out

We timed our flashbang sticky bombs for each wave to stun them, then spammed them with grenades. But again our group seemingly didn't do enough DPS to stop the shot gunners or if we did the grenade spamming dick faces (in the second wave) would simply overwhelm us.

noomi

Me as the servers shut down.

hahahaha

Yesterday's Challenging Mission was unreal. The second wave of shotgun rushers and grenade spammers really test your DPS and health stats. We had a group of 3 all with DPS > 100K but one guy with DPS slightly below and we were simply could not take the shot gunners out fast enough. If we did manage to do so, the grenadiers would simply spam our cover points to where we couldn't even aim and take fire.

I didn't do it yet, was planning to after work... but if it's that bad I might just skip it then...

How long are the servers down for?

15min approx.

ODDI

Game didn't update throughout the night. Wonder how many BK runs I'll get in before the reset.

Edit: Haha just seen this. Amazing.

CeJMxLcW0AAjKvu.jpg
AMAZING. Long live the king!

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Did you ever get the Cadeceus?

Nope lol. Last night in a Hard Mode run with Gaffers someone got it at the end. I think Iceman has had about 8-10.

Oh well I got enough Phoenix Credits to buy the AK-74 and Vector blueprints. ;D

hahahaha

I didn't do it yet, was planning to after work... but if it's that bad I might just skip it then...

15min approx.

Don't skip it. I think its worth a couple attempts just to see where you and your group stand as far as weapons and stats go... and of course tactics as well.

5/10 game

Because popularity of a game has ever denoted the quality of the title? Come on man. Even as someone who's playing a lot I can't say this is an excellent loot based ARPG. It just scratches an itch. It has nothing on Path of Exile, Diablo or any number of other games from its heritage.

DonkeySauce

Neo Member
Wish I could have got in on some DZ tom-foolery. Oh well, guess I will just wait until after work to see if the patch has been deployed properly by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom