• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

The Division @TheDivisionGame

UPDATE: The servers are now back online with update 1.0.2 fully deployed. Thank you for your patience.

I'm not trying to be negative, I enjoy the game. I think it has tons of potential. I mean hell I have 2+ days played. I'm not another person coming in to shit on the game. I just hate that many in the Destiny threads and Division threads are so willing to hand waive any and all criticism. Criticism from the community is what puts pressure on the devs to actually move the game in the direction we want.

You just need to ignore a handful of users if you're looking for a fair and open minded discussion. At least the subreddit is past its honeymoon phase and is suggesting good fixes with actual details.

Does anyone feel like the best, most HE weapons/gear should be only available by getting them off a drop in the DZ off a boss or chest? Then the other good but not amazing weapons/gear can be bought as blueprints or through a vendor.

Fuck no, there are people that don't care about DZ to invest in that.

Karu

Did my first Challenging mission last night... too intense...

WaterPlant

My stats were around 125k 60k 9,5k (4 or 5 lvl31 items overall, and the Vector as main weapon)

It probably took us 2,5 hours, omg. Especially the countdown section was a bit to intense for my taste, heh.

How do the CM rank in terms of difficulty?

Then a drop off a challenge mode boss maybe, I think he means you shouldnt just be able to craft all the best gear.

That would work. As long as it's not going the ol' RNG ffxi random drops trap that is like 1/1billion of a chance of dropping a part of six for you to craft with a success rate of 1/1billion depends on where you face during what phase of the Moon.

There should be DZ exclusive clothing. Like stuff that's a little more exotic looking or torn up and burnt

I was disappointed to see the intel collection rewards weren't pieces of a set. Like a Division watch type inspired outfit and each piece of intel gives you a different piece. Jacket, Hat, Pants etc.

CHC

Speaking of clothing, is there any visual guide for all the appearance items? For a game with this many millions of users a guide for what each item looks like is extremely hard to find.

noomi

Can anyone confirm if they fixed the abilities UI glitch where it would always say you have new mods available.

Super annoying :|

T.O.P

Banned

WaterPlant

My stats were around 125k 60k 9,5k (4 or 5 lvl31 items overall, and the Vector as main weapon)

It probably took us 2,5 hours, omg. Especially the countdown section was a bit to intense for my taste, heh.

From easier

Lexington - Tunnel - Power Plant - Russian Consulate

Lol, about god damn time.

It is still active D:

I've had my wings 100% for a little while now and still haven't completed that mission.

Truly the Dark Souls of Division missions.

At least Dark Souls has edible wings!

Seriously they need to fix this my OCD can't take it anymore.

I'm even worse; I sometimes get booted en route to a mission and I don't notice that it defaults back to Upgrade Wing. I only realize when I'm halfway to BoO.

zorbsie

No more BK drivethru. Not sure if I still want to play this :)
While I understand this was a bad exploit, I still see value in having the bosses come back in the PvE areas. Maybe on a 24 hour timer or something. I have literally nothing to do in these areas now.

bosseye

I'm level 19 and have never seen any purple loot in the wild. Everything purple I have is vendor sourced. Friend at level 16 got a purple blueprint for a backpack the other night, so it can obviously drop prior to my level.

Guess I'm just unlucky with loot. Its Destiny all over again! ;_;

noomi

You lose far less when dying as a rogue now. Confirmed.

Noice, anxious to hop into the DZ tonight and see what it's like. I just wish that we could have had the pheonix credit buff this week.

Negative. Still there.

Bah, oh well. Hopefully at some point in the future this gets corrected. Also the UI DPS glitch as well...

I'm level 19 and have never seen any purple loot in the wild. Everything purple I have is vendor sourced. Friend at level 16 got a purple blueprint for a backpack the other night, so it can obviously drop prior to my level.

No worries, once you get to around level 27 it will start raining purples ;)

I never saw anything purple drop until I hit lv25. Dont sweat it.

Did they fix that DPS number issue in the menus?

Guys, I want to know your opinion. Between these three Vecter. Which one is the best??
My current stat is 2392 Firearms, 1649 Stamina and 2137 Electronics.
And if I go with the first one, I will have to change a lot of my current equipment. :((

LEcqDJ9.png

I was disappointed to see the intel collection rewards weren't pieces of a set. Like a Division watch type inspired outfit and each piece of intel gives you a different piece. Jacket, Hat, Pants etc.

I just wish that they let you preview what the clothing looks like on you when you select it instead of having to put it on to see. Also hoping that they will add more variety of clothes in. A list of in game clothing would be helpful since I think I'm at the point of getting repeating clothing pieces hahaha

d9b

Banned

I'm level 17 (DZ16) and last night in Dark Zone 01 random enemy dropped purple item for me.

P.S. I also have purple backpack blueprint, not sure how, where and when I obtained that one tbh.

Dont worry you get so many purples at 28+ you wont want any after an hour. I didnt get a purple until 25 i think.

bosseye

I'm level 17 (DZ16) and last night in Dark Zone 01 random enemy dropped purple item for me.

P.S. I also have purple backpack blueprint, not sure how, where and when I obtained that one tbh.

Ha! I don't need to know this ;)

I'll just keep playing then. I'm getting Destiny vibes though, where my fireteam had Gjallerhorns raining down on them all the damn time and I never got a sniff of one.

WaterPlant

Lincoln or Lexington roughly the same, Watergate and then Consulate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom