• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am unsure how not being able to complete a mission is not game breaking.

The game doesn't crash or break, heh.

It's pretty silly that in the Lexington Event, the JTF hostage can die and there's no automatic restart so if you're in a public group, you're SoL if no one else wants to spam their grenades and commit seppuku.

Nighte

Boring! as opposed to farming the same mobs over and over :p

Being alone I would agree as people normally roam in groups of 4.

With the gear imbalance right now you 90% of the time meet people with far superior gear if you matchmake random.

Ive got plenty dps and gear but every1 in my group always do half or less...

As it is now pvp is pointless unless you do a premade with equally geared people.

Jinjo

Guys, I want to know your opinion. Between these three Vecter. Which one is the best??
My current stat is 2392 Firearms, 1649 Stamina and 2137 Electronics.
And if I go with the first one, I will have to change a lot of my current equipment. :((

LEcqDJ9.png

Personally I'd go for the third one. First one might be better but if you'd have to change almost all your equipment it might not be worth it. Stash it until you get the equipment to fully use it.

kriskrosbbk

Guys, I want to know your opinion. Between these three Vecter. Which one is the best??
My current stat is 2392 Firearms, 1649 Stamina and 2137 Electronics.
And if I go with the first one, I will have to change a lot of my current equipment. :((

LEcqDJ9.png

Definitely the third one. Tonight I think I will craft my first Vector so a roll like the third one would make me happy.

Mob

I'm level 19 and have never seen any purple loot in the wild. Everything purple I have is vendor sourced. Friend at level 16 got a purple blueprint for a backpack the other night, so it can obviously drop prior to my level.

Guess I'm just unlucky with loot. Its Destiny all over again! ;_;

The purple backpack blueprint is the reward for clearing all side missions in a particular district, not sure which district though sorry.

kriskrosbbk

I wonder if Crit chance and crit damage are calculated in DPS correctly, like I have 60% crit chance and I add Crit damage and it lowers "dps" as opposed to adding accuracy or stability.

M.J. Doja

Banned
What's the best way Solo to get gear currently. I'm guessing challenge missions don't scale to a single player.

The Bullet King exploit got my character up to speed pretty quickly between all the purples and farming enough mats for a couple HE blueprints. Now, I don't know.

Cob32

I wonder if Crit chance and crit damage are calculated in DPS correctly, like I have 60% crit chance and I add Crit damage and it lowers "dps" as opposed to adding accuracy or stability.

I think it does calculate crit but it also really favours accuracy and stability above most stats.

I'd love to if PS4 but I'm not sure my stats are high enough. like 78k (sniper, can't be accurate)/105k SMG, 66k, 20k

Aztechne PSN

We can give it a go if we get two more people. Did a run yesterday with iRawr&co with waaay worse stats than yours and didn't have that much trouble.

Klyka

Banned
As rank 5 this is no punishment at all.

What happens when you die non-rogue?
Better be 100XP

yeah they did say that what you lose is now based on how high level you are but it's not percentage of your entire currency/xp but on the currency/XP you would need at that level.

if...that makes sense

So, have all the changes from the intended patch been applied?

Bullet King farm dead?
DZ 31-32 dropping more HE's?
DZ chests dropping HE's?
Less XP lost while dying in DZ?
More xp gained for killing rogues?
CM bosses higher chance of HE drop?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Yesterday I was losing nearly 10k upon death as a level 44. That's non-rogue. Let's see what it is today (if I die). I'm gonna spend 100% of my time in the dz tonight in an effort to get to 50. Shouldn't be a problem unless there are a bunch of rogues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom