• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraXzy

Picked up the M44 blueprint for a vendor in the DZ. Not happy with the perks on the M44 at the moment. Need to try and roll another one later today. Still, I can't argue with the results. Been having a blast since I got this.

r2G39aH.jpg

I have a purple M1A with 42K damage. Did I hit the jackpot there? I figured the M44 would be sitting at 60k damage.

WipedOut

Everything I read is the plans are not rotating any time soon. They will sometime in the future but no time period. I would buy the Vector and pray to RNG jesus that you hit 2 good talents. I made 20 and none rolled with more than 1 good talent. Making an alt just for materials to make more very frustrating. Basically ton of RNG with 35 weapon talents and only 5-6 good ones for a SMG.

So true, I got lucky on my 3rd Vector. Still need to craft a grip and muzzle for it but doing 153k DPS with it now. I believe mine has Deadly, vicious and ferocious.

I have crafted about 10 BM AK's so far and all junk rolls.

HMD

Caduceus or AK as a secondary? I'm a terrible marksman and I mainly go rogue/PvP in the DZ. My primary is of course the Vector.

I have a purple M1A with 42K damage. Did I hit the jackpot there? I figured the M44 would be sitting at 60k damage.

Damage is relative to your Firearms stat.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Someone posted a list of the sprays you can now get from bosses but I can't find it.

• Lime Green
  • Gold
  • Pink
  • Red/Blue/White

I know Larae is Pink. Anyone tell me who drops the Gold.

EL CUCO

That was awesome, I never saw that promo for the dank zone.

Does leaving a rogue group and then hunting your former teammates wipe your previous rogue status? I would only ever do that to a group that was annoying me I think... mates might not appreciate it haha :D
Haha that's a good question but I believe you keep your Rogue status if you drop group.

_______

I see the Agent O' Corn up in here! Trust nobody, my friend...and remember that in the DZ we wave Hi at someone by holding down L2.

phen0m24

Haha that's a good question but I believe you keep your Rogue status if you drop group.

_______

I see the Agent O' Corn up in here! Trust nobody, my friend...and remember that in the DZ we wave Hi at someone by holding down L2.

CUCO!!!
I would think that would be R2 hahaha

LiK

i don't like any of the gun colors at all. they're flat and ugly. wish they had chrome or metallic for fun.

edit: gold?

J-Rzez

On console. It's all I ever run into. Just organized groups of like 12 damn rogues sweeping the zones.

It's not better on PC as that's what I play on and discussed earlier. You have those Griefing death squads that won't attack full groups but rather punish the solo or two player groups. Then you have the people just walking up to others shotguns and skills ready to shoot them in the back while they're fighting trash.

And then you have people forming super groups which is actually really sad.

Anymore if someone or two people come up to me or are in cover watching me, and I don't have good items, I'll kill them first.

This isn't PVP, this is Griefing with numbers. Now you have people rolling or using the deployable cover to get into walls and stuff. This games community is going to fall off fast.

On a side note, going for the MP5 next. Gun seems boss. Only trouble is it requires DT and the rogue groups once they catch on to how strong it is will farm it all up to get the best rolled.

Vitor711

Everything I read is the plans are not rotating any time soon. They will sometime in the future but no time period. I would buy the Vector and pray to RNG jesus that you hit 2 good talents. I made 20 and none rolled with more than 1 good talent. Making an alt just for materials to make more very frustrating. Basically ton of RNG with 35 weapon talents and only 5-6 good ones for a SMG.

Honestly, not a fan of how much RNG there is in crafting. Every HE blueprint I build an item from has been worse than my purples. I've wasted A LOT of PC to just get disappointing items.

lt519

What is a god roll vector 45? What talents should I look for?

Good base damage (it can roll anywhere on a 1000 point scale so hitting the high end is ideal), 25+% crit hit chance as a base stat (mine is at +25.5%, seen it as low as 21.5%).

For talents I personally like the Armor Destruction (had a +18% one), +Crit Damage, and Crit Chance healing or just another buff to Crit Chance. Headshot damage +% is also good if you go for head shots as opposed to unloading a clip into a body.

Ferocious for +% damage to elites is good but it is usually really hard to get the required primary stats to enable it.

Unless you have millions of mats you'll waste them all trying to craft something that has three good talents and good base damage and good crit chance. You'll probably have to settle for 2 of 3 talents and either good base damage or crit chance.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
How are these numbers for a custom M44? Superior with high-end attachments.

Standard
175,000 critical

Smart Cover
252,000 critical

Pulse
266,000 critical

Pulse + Smart Cover
385,000 Critical

Pulse + Smart Cover + Tactical Link
503,000 Critical

Lincoln Tunnel's end boss drops Teal

Shit I wonder who drops gold.

Last night was the most fun I've had in the Dark Zone so far.

A few guys started a thing where if you're not wearing purple, you're killed on sight. I actually had 2 guys attack me and managed to kill them both (they got the Midas touch). They tracked me down again and told me the secret.

Eventually we had 13 rogues running around together all wearing purple, killing anyone we saw. After an hour or so it got boring because people were just hiding from us. Nobody was extracting at all :p

got to level 30 last time i played. what would you guys recommend for my first purchase using pxc? should i try to grind out enough to buy the he vector blueprint before the weekly reset tonight?

Last night was the most fun I've had in the Dark Zone so far.

A few guys started a thing where if you're not wearing purple, you're killed on sight. I actually had 2 guys attack me and managed to kill them both (they got the Midas touch). They tracked me down again and told me the secret.

Eventually we had 13 rogues running around together all wearing purple, killing anyone we saw. After an hour or so it got boring because people were just hiding from us. Nobody was extracting at all :p

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p_81l4DXlwM

quest

Not Banned from OT
Honestly, not a fan of how much RNG there is in crafting. Every HE blueprint I build an item from has been worse than my purples. I've wasted A LOT of PC to just get disappointing items.

I completely agree I basically ran my self out of materials and nothing really to show for it except 3 half ass pieces of gear. My mask has a skill I don't use for example. My vector has 1 good talent Destructive rest garbage. Knee pads well 6 slots of RNG and need to hit at least 4 to make a ok item. It would not be so bad if reroll was not as much PC as doing 2 hard dallies. Reroll really needs to start at 5 PC not everyone can steam roll CM and stuck at 30 PC a day. They really need to find a new director of end game gearing who understands the disaster that was Vanilla D3.

Cob32

got to level 30 last time i played. what would you guys recommend for my first purchase using pxc? should i try to grind out enough to buy the he vector blueprint before the weekly reset tonight?

I'd probably get the black market AK as your first weapon. There's loads of vector wielding glass cannons who die constantly in challenge mode because they need to get close to compensate for the bullet spread. Don't be one of those guys.

Duraigo

Sorry to be the slow kid in the classroom, but I'm a bit lost on the whole dailys portion of this game. Exactly what happens each day, how many times can I do these missions, and is anything farmable?

ERMint13

Pretty happy with my stats thus far, soling DZ 4/5/6 isnt an issue at all. Want to get to 100K hp though...

How many pieces of your gear are lvl 31? I can't seem to get any. I have mostly HE but all lvl 30 except my 31 knee pads. The stat difference is insane.

Sorry to be the slow kid in the classroom, but I'm a bit lost on the whole dailys portion of this game. Exactly what happens each day, how many times can I do these missions, and is anything farmable?

Two daily missions drop 15 PC each(can get this reward once each mission). The Challenge mode mission drops 30 PC and can be done multiple times(Each run will net 30+ PC). Each time you will also receive an HE upon completion.

I'd probably get the black market AK as your first weapon. There's loads of vector wielding glass cannons who die constantly in challenge mode because they need to get close to compensate for the bullet spread. Don't be one of those guys.

I love the Vector but this is true.

R0n1n

Neo Member
How many pieces of your gear are lvl 31? I can't seem to get any. I have mostly HE but all lvl 30 except my 31 knee pads. The stat difference is insane.

Two daily missions drop 15 PC each(can get this reward once each mission). The Challenge mode mission drops 30 PC and can be done multiple times(Each run will net 30+ PC). Each time you will also receive an HE upon completion.

Mostly all of it I think. Battling to find a good HE roll on the holster and gloves though -_-;

Everyday at 5p Pacific Time the dailies reset. There are 2 hard dailies which each will reward you 15 Phoenix credits. They can only be played once a day. There is also a daily challenge mode mission, which in addition to the normal 30 PC and 1 high end item awarded for doing any mission in challenge difficulty you also get 20 additional PC for it being daily.

For farming, people usually will do challenge mode on non-dailies, with Lincoln Tunnel being a favorite to run fast to get 30, PC and 1 high end item each run. If you are a new lvl 30, the hard dailies should be manageable. The challenge mode missions will rip you a new one if you don't have a group to carry you.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned

You get 3 missions a day or sometimes you have 2 so one needs to be ran twice on Hard and Challenge mode. They don't stack sadly so you can't do Challenge and get rewards for both including Hard.Hard mode will reward you 15 Phoenix Credits and there will be two of these per day. You can only get the Phoenix Credits once per mission while on Hard. Once complete you either wait for the reset which is every 24 hours or you move to Challenge.

Challenge mode as the daily challenge will reward you 20 Phoenix Credits but on top I believe you will also get 30 Phoenix Credits for completion. So a total of 50 Phoenix Credits but let someone else confirm because I've never paid attention to this bit so could be wrong.

Challenge mode is set on four missions which rotate daily and these can be farmed all day for a guaranteed 30 Phoenix Credits after each completion and a yellow piece of gear.

So running for example Lexington on challenging 10 times will get you atleast 300 Phoenix Credits plus since you've killed the boss 10 times that could be an extra 10-40 Phoenix Credits. Also the rewards and boss drops will give Purple/Yellow gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom