• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAA

Nah, keep that infusion garbage in Destiny. Everything else I'm cool with.

Really? Whats wrong with infusion? I see it as a way of keeping gear you like, but a way to increase its stats. I guess in Division it's a little less important as not all gear really changes your apperance, but you could lose skills you like if you have to get new gear every time.

Kadin

What's so good about this Vector? Seems to be beloved.
It's got very high critical stats and with Pulse it absolutely melts stuff with some good talents if you're lucky to roll it well. Mag size is my only issue with it but I still love the gun overall. Have it paired up with a Caduceus and I like the combo.

Jblanks

Don't like how you have to be close to Manhunt rogues for them to actually show up on the map, it should show it throughout the whole map.

It's the best SMG you can craft that doesn't require div tech. Div tech is bullshit and you'll likely waste a shit ton of it trying to get a good weapon roll. SO people just keep crafting the vector 50+ times until they finally get a good talent setup.

BraXzy

Possibly. I know the M1A is going to have higher DPS just because it's semi-auto. I have the purple one the Advanced Weapons Vendor was selling a few days ago but my current M44 seems to do way more damage in terms of headshots. I know that if I swap the M44 in as my primary the damage spikes up as well. I still haven't 100% wrapped my head around the way DPS seems to work.

No like the actual core damage stat (not DPS) is 41K, so maybe I got lucky or it's bugged idk hehe.

JohnCYQ

No like the actual core damage stat (not DPS) is 41K, so maybe I got lucky or it's bugged idk hehe.

Its also based on your firearms and whether or not you have a magazine with +weapon damage%. I have 3.4k firearms and a 11.5% weapon damage magazine, my M1A is at 41-42k damage as well.

Just watch youtube videos of people using it like me, and you'll see clearly why people use it. After watching those videos, the vector became the first high end weapon I bought.

It fucking SHREADS shit so fucking fast with the right set up.

Anyone else not able to finish their uplay download?

Got to about 20gb downloaded on uplay, once i get to 22gb or so its stops with an error

"Check that you have an active internet connection and sufficent space on your hard drive"

then the download returns to 20gb when I try to resume so I can't finish the download.

ChrisW

What's the fastest way to get PC? I'm q new level 30 so challenge mode is a no go for me. Working up to a HE vector, I have a purple vector ATM but it doesn't have the shoulder stock on it for some reason

spyder_ur

I will be in about 2 hours (Some of us work)

Team Purple Rogue Killers.

I wouldn't mind killing some rogues. Still got my purple gear on.

I wish I had a clip of yesterday when this one guy came to get us when we were rogue, turned the corner and saw 7 rogue dudes coming right at him. The terror.

DarKshodaN

The amount of people I join doing CM or Dark Zone runs without mics is really starting to wind me up :/

I am always happy when i run in a group with guys without mics. Most time it's only annoying and not really helpful to be honest.

CM or DZ is totally fine playable without a mic in my opinion.

ERMint13

I am always happy when i run in a group with guys without mics. Most time it's only annoying and not really helpful to be honest.

CM or DZ is totally fine playable without a mic in my opinion.

I usually run it with 1 or two friends and a random or two. Decided yesterday to actually pop out of our party chat and talk with him since he was talking. It was a 30 minute run of him talking about how baked he was. I'll stay in party chat from now on.

spyder_ur

I usually run it with 1 or two friends and a random or two. Decided yesterday to actually pop out of our party chat and talk with him since he was talking. It was a 30 minute run of him talking about how baked he was. I'll stay in party chat from now on.

Well don't leave us hanging: How baked was he?

Both CM and DZ are totally fine without a mic; sometimes I'll mic up and sometimes I won't. Gets a little annoying in the dark zone when people run off or you want to show them a chest or something though.

What have they done to the DZ? First time in there in a week and there are crazy amounts of AI even around checkpoints and almost no human players? Haven't seen anyone all day in it.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Slouchy's and Pom Pom's for anyone's interest.
LqRyuXt.png

Has anyone experienced a bug where you couldn't deploy the healing skill ? Like I am pressing LB and it cancels the animations. Really weird. Have tried it with the keyboard, same result.

Tawpgun

An idea to spice up the PvE end game

Once you beat the campaign there should be random events that can pop up at any point of the map. Ideally they'd be random for everyone or perhaps they'd be controlled.

But the idea is that you killing the leaders of all these factions left a vaccum of power in both areas of the city and for the leadership role of the factions.

So you have events where high level (elite, 30+) mobs and a named boss fight each other for control of a territory, or a elite squad is terrorizing a neighborhood for Control. Think of it like dark zone boss mobs. And maybe a "challenge mode" encounter per faction. Try and reuse some mission or side mission areas.

These will drop similar loot to the dark zone ai now....

And with that, the dark zone loot gets upgraded (better yellow rates, better yellows in general) because it's a more high risk area.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
WTF I just bought some mods and my cash has dropped from 700,000 to 4,000. They were only 33,000 each.

ch4fx_

Survivor jacket. One of the DLC or pre-order or gold edition things, I can't remember.

Fuck. I slept on this game until it came out, my out fault for not being informed & whatnot. Thanks for posting those, cosmetic screenshots telling you what's what are hard to find.

EDIT: does the season pass include said DLC?

What's the fastest way to get PC? I'm q new level 30 so challenge mode is a no go for me. Working up to a HE vector, I have a purple vector ATM but it doesn't have the shoulder stock on it for some reason

You got two choices. Do the two hard mode dailies everyday for a total of 30 Phoenix credits or go to dark zone and kill named enemies for Phoenix credits.

If you join the challenge mode daily and can't do good DPS, then you'd better have skills that helps the team perform better like healing or scanning or something.

Klyka

Banned
You got two choices. Do the two hard mode dailies everyday for a total of 30 Phoenix credits or go to dark zone and kill named enemies for Phoenix credits.

If you join the challenge mode daily and can't do good DPS, then you'd better have skills that helps the team perform better like healing or scanning or something.

run "General Assembly" on hard mode a couple times and you'll get some decent purples and maybe a high end or two.

also do the dailies for phoenix credits.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Need to kill 2000 enemies in the DZ to go from rank 40 to 50. Wonderful.

Also I just checked my recordings before I bought those few mods and I only had 240,000 credits. I hadn't bought anything worth 500,000. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom