• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
So Vector or BM AK?
0pDADai0Du.png

Namikaze1

Wow that's some really good luck. NamiRNG continues. Nice!
My RNG luck just continued. After I replied to your post, I decided to go craft a few extended mags. First one came out with 101.5% mag size and 13.50% weapon damage which I quickly equipped on my Vector. DPS went from 197k to 205k.

Crafted a second one. Came out with same weapon damage as before and just 99.5% mag size. Equipped it to my First Wave M1A for a 10k increase to 149k.

RNGesus smiled upon me today.

MildSoss

Does anyone feel like the DZ is missing just that one thing or feature to make it complete? I mean it's good but I feel it gets tiresome after a while.
I think something like public events a la destiny would be nice. It'd be awesome to have a chopper appear out of no where and rain hell down on everyone on a certain part of the map.

TsuWave

You can leave the team and gank him when that happens.

honestly thought about it, especoally because i keep getting showered with gear mods, but it would make it oh so awkward to play together again, him and the rest of my friends would have looked at me differently forever lol

My RNG luck just continued. After I replied to your post, I decided to go craft a few extended mags. First one came out with 101.5% mag size and 13.50% weapon damage which I quickly equipped on my Vector. DPS went from 197k to 205k.

Crafted a second one. Came out with same weapon damage as before and just 99.5% mag size. Equipped it to my First Wave M1A for a 10k increase to 149k.

You need to give me your RNG luck Nami

Deku Tree

Oh man I need to go and craft a few more HE Mags.

d9b

Banned
How are we supposed to level up when a bunch of d*ckheads (sometimes 6-7 of them, lvl 51 upwards) are running around DZ1 killing low lvl players on sight. Fuckin ridiculous and not fun at all.

pringles

How are we supposed to level up when a bunch of d*ckheads (sometimes 6-7 of them, lvl 51 upwards) are running around DZ1 killing low lvl players on sight. Fuckin ridiculous and not fun at all.
Yeah I just reached level 30 and headed into the dark zone. This dude was spawn camping the checkpoint and was impossible to much damage against, even though we were 3 on 1.

Just feels broken.

All the chests and stuff I found were cleared out too. Probably my worst experience in the DZ so far, I hope it was just a fluke and not a sign of how the DZ is post-30.

Kicko

So what's the gamer's verdict of this game? Is it good? I ask because I'm contemplating purchasing it later tonight and some of the reviews have not been kind.

Does anyone feel like the DZ is missing just that one thing or feature to make it complete? I mean it's good but I feel it gets tiresome after a while.

I'm sure it's been talked about before, but I think it world be cool if a boss spawned a few times a day in the DZ at random times, that way no one could farm it. It gets announced to everyone in the DZ when he's up. He's super tough, requires like 8 people to kill him. However he only drops 2 sets of loot and some keys or whatever. That way the people who kill him need to fight it out over the loot. Or you could start killing dudes before the boss is even dead.

Karanlos

Been having a great time in the division so far. Got myself a Midas today.
But my god is the framepacing shit if you have a i5 4670k. Every 5 sec it stutters into low 30s. Put it into my brothers PC with a i7 2600k and it was day and night difference.

Ezio

Love to play with some gaf people hit 30 not too long ago my gear isn't all that great but in dz I just keep getting killed by myself

XBO: Sorrows End82

Any help would be awesome

shermas

Is there a meta roll for the vector yet?

Edit: I've got Fierce (8% crit chance - but it's not unlocked bc of high electronic req)
Destructive (18% armor destruction)
Adept (using a skill increases crit for 5 seconds)

Seems okay, but I really wish I could unlock Fierce. Don't want to spam electronics with this build, though.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
So what's the gamer's verdict of this game? Is it good? I ask because I'm contemplating purchasing it later tonight and some of the reviews have not been kind.

It's been out 3 weeks and there have already been 30,000 posts about it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trojan

Anyone out there on PS4 that wants to help me finish the Power Plant CM? I have a checkpoint at the final area but had my team bail at the end. I'm 125k dps, 80k health so I can hold my own.

PSN: Phife24 ...add me if interested!

EL CUCO

One of the top subreddit posts right now is a story about just that thing happening, and it's beautiful.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivisio...he_agent_i_shared_dz01dz02_with_last_night_i/
Deep.

Getting ganked or ganking a rando that just helped out would definitely feel scummy, but I'm trying to process what it would feel like to drop group on one of my buddies for his loot. Or what if a "friend" were to do it to me...

What would the aftershocks be like and how would they affect our relationship. How deep will those wounds cut? Even worse, will it happen again?

I think I'm growing Agent trust issues reading these stories. I'm watching you Deku. I don't care if Soss drops group since he lacks the thumb skill to kill me anyways.
kratos kappa

Pop

Missing dailies or missions

But damn if it isn't pretty great as of now. Rogues all over the damn place.

RS4-

Well shit, that's too bad. I bought the tech mask instead of a firearms or stam one. So I ended up buying the FA blueprint. What a waste of 100 PC.

Then I bought the FA backpack BP, should've got the stam one.
Not gonna buy the kneepads bp, as I've got an HE for that slot.
Can't get the gloves since I have to hit dz 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom