• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Any XBO peeps want to hit up some dallies??

9pUeEh8.gif

You're gonna catch a cold you idiot!

It's funny cause it kind of does bother me to see her in the cold without a hat and jacket, but I just prefer the hatlesss and jacketless aesthetics so much better. You only see like 1 inch of your shirt if you wear a jacket and I've yet to find a jacket as cool as the white plaid shirt.

Need to kill 2000 enemies in the DZ to go from rank 40 to 50. Wonderful.

Also I just checked my recordings before I bought those few mods and I only had 240,000 credits. I hadn't bought anything worth 500,000. :/

I went from 46 -> 50 in the span of a single night yesterday with my group. We were just going rogue and surviving and killing other players. It was amazing. You get a hefty chunk of XP for surviving while rogue, especially a manhunt.

So far, I have played up to Level 14, and I have no idea what a "daily" is. Is it possible that I have a brain tumor? I feel like I should have noticed this by now.

So far, I have encountered:

Missions
Side Missions
Encounters
A bunch of measly stuff, like echos and missing agents

But no dailies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Pakhan worth it?
Buying those guns from the Special Weapons Vendor is probably the fastest way to get a High-End weapon, but they'll go by the wayside once you have the Phoenix Credits to buy from the High-End Blueprint Vendor up in the Tech Wing. If you're wanting a secondary, then the Pakhan can be an alright bullethose but I dumped mine as soon as I got a good HE Primary like the Vector/Caduceus/Liberator, and a good Sniper.

Is it me or the money is useless? The only thing you really need are phoenix points.
Once you hit 30, all that matters is Phoenix Credits, Crafting items, and Division Tech.

PatDH

Need another for the dailies? :)

So far, I have played up to Level 14, and I have no idea what a "daily" is. Is it possible that I have a brain tumor? I feel like I should have noticed this by now.

So far, I have encountered:

Missions
Side Missions
Encounters
A bunch of measly stuff, like echos and missing agents

But no dailies.

Dailies pop up when you reach lv.30. Everyday you get 2 hard mission dailies & 1 challenge mission daily.

It's taking me forever to do 45-50 in DZ holy damn

Even in a group it's so damn slow

Absolutely, especially in the DZ (pve) it wrecks npcs

Put some gear on that earns extra XP, run with a group of four in the lower two DZ Zones, with that setup you should get there rather quickly. I was getting 250+XP per kill by any group member.

TsuWave

dude. i'm so tired of freaking gear mods. all my high end drops are gear mods all together yesterday and tpday i must have gotten 10 high end gear mods in total. why won't this game give me guns? was the increased drop rate just for gear mods?

Namikaze1

Just had 9 HE Division Tech mats left. Three chances to get a good stamina vest. First two were crap. Third one came out so good. Nearly double the armor rating than what I had on. Vector 45 DPS increased by 20k (just less than 3k away from 200k). Health increased by more than 5k.

Came out good.

Now I got to farm again for the HE Division Tech. -___-

Deku Tree

Just had 9 HE Division Tech mats left. Three chances to get a good stamina vest. First two were crap. Third one came out so good. Nearly double the armor rating than what I had on. Vector 45 DPS increased by 20k (just less than 3k away from 200k). Health increased by more than 5k.

Came out good.

What roll do you have on your vector? And what mods are you using on it?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I know it's been said before, but after watching Arekz's video review of the Liberator it's even more apparent.

The way named high end weapons are handled right now feels very similar to vanilla D3 where legendaries were almost always trash. It's almost always better to just craft a HE from blueprint.

Tawp mentioned an idea of having "exotics" that had unique traits and only one could be used at a time. While that is very Destiny-esque it think it's one of the best features of Destiny, and it could add a lot of build variety. Maybe a pistol that made a ballistic shield build viable, or a shotgun that has permanent explosive rounds but huge kick.

Who knows, maybe set items will fill this hole once Incursions are released. I think everyone can agree though that build variety is pretty mediocre right now. It's more about what roll you got on your Vector/M1A than it is what weapons or gear setup you are using.

B-Man

Anybody having trouble with the PS4 version since the update?

1- I'm having a very bad lag, enemies disappearing and then suddenly appearing next to me

2- when i try to deconstruct something, it tells me that i didn't get anything, then a couple of seconds later it changes to show the mats.

3- when i go to a vendor, i get a message that there's nothing to sell, then a couple of seconds later it updates to show the list.

my router/internet settings are the same since launch, my ping is good and there's nothing that changed but the new update. The game is unplayable for me now :(

Namikaze1

What roll do you have on your vector? And what mods are you using on it?
Ferocious, Vicious, and Deadly

As for mods, it has a HE muzzle brake with 37% Critical Damage, a superior PEQ-15 laser for hip fire+regular accuracy, a HE extended mag with 100% mag size and 21.5% reload speed (could give it my BM AK's HE mag with rate of fire for the extra 3k but would drop my BM from 184k to 167k), and the CQBSS scope with headshot damage and critical hit chance.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I went from 46 -> 50 in the span of a single night yesterday with my group. We were just going rogue and surviving and killing other players. It was amazing. You get a hefty chunk of XP for surviving while rogue, especially a manhunt.

Think we'll have to try that. I went from 35-40 last night but I don't feel we really done much as other nights. I need 340,000 xp to get to 50.

This handy table can help for anyone else who wants to know how much XP they need.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QFg1kLT8hz_tlGYC3zmtZH2EnTLU0AM_G29egUuG53g/edit#gid=0

DesertFox

Came out good.

Which blueprint requires Division Tech, is it from the BoO or DZ?

Can you repeat any daily missions? I just finally finished the story missions with my friends last night so all the daily shit is new to me.

Recently getting back into this game after some time away from it. It's a shame the dark zone changes don't seem to be very positive, but I was never really into the dark zone anyway.

Hit level 19 last night, honestly I'm just really enjoying playing through the missions/side missions/encounters. I like how enjoyable they've made the game for solo players.

Since I'm not into the dark zone, seems like I won't be doing much past level 30 but that's fine, I'll have more than got my money's worth out of the game by that point.

Deku Tree

Ferocious, Vicious, and Deadly

As for mods, it has a HE muzzle brake with 37% Critical Damage, a superior PEQ-15 laser for hip fire+regular accuracy, a HE extended mag with 100% mag size and 21.5% reload speed (could give it my BM AK's HE mag with rate of fire for the extra 3k but would drop my BM from 184k to 167k), and the CQBSS scope with headshot damage and critical hit chance.

Nice! How many Vectors did you make to get that god roll?

DesertFox

DZ blueprints

Are the BoO blueprints comparable in item quality? I just got to DZ rank 19, and with the recent DZ changes turning everyone into an opportunistic shitbag, I can't go too long without losing XP to roving packs of rogues. If BoO phoenix credit gear gives comporable stats... I'll probably have to gear up that way before returning to solo the DZ.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Does anyone feel like the DZ is missing just that one thing or feature to make it complete? I mean it's good but I feel it gets tiresome after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom