• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman829

Anyone on xbox looking for people to group up with should check out the discord channel. There's only a few XB1 players in there so far, but the more the merrier. It could be easier than digging through your friends list and trying to see who is doing what. I believe Granadier posted the link to the discord channel.

giphy.gif

ngower

Picked this game up yesterday. About 5-6 hours in. Very repetitive, weak ass story, mechanics need work, but overall the basic elements are there and it has plenty of room to grow. I wish I had waited like I did with Destiny for some expansions/updates. Hopefully we'll get a big update in a month or two.

fr0st

Banned
Picked this game up yesterday. About 5-6 hours in. Very repetitive, weak ass story, mechanics need work, but overall the basic elements are there and it has plenty of room to grow. I wish I had waited like I did with Destiny for some expansions/updates. Hopefully we'll get a big update in a month or two.
Were getting one I April and one in may.

ferenz

Banned

'It's complete shit in all areas, but it's pretty solid"

Lgndryhr

Seems this game may outperform Destiny. I got out of Destiny around the time House of Wolves came out then got back in during TTK. Played that for 3 or 4 months and finally escaped its clutches. I have no intention of going back until they fix things. Most of the clans I played with are dead, moved on, or my friends have abandoned it too. I am seeing quite a few Destiny players jump ship to this. My question is how will this game feel when the honeymoon period is over. My only gripe with the game is how the shooting felt during the beta. So I am apprehensive in going down this rabbit hole again.

ngower

'It's complete shit in all areas, but it's pretty solid"

It's solid, but there's not much of a point. Needs better mission variety, story could use some work, and I think the cover system needs to be tighter, but overall it's fun enough to the point that I want to keep playing. Just needs some fine-tuning.

I'll be the sole voice of reason and say the red panda thing is trash and has to go. Wolf pack or something to that effect and I'm in. But not this.

Klyka

Banned
so central park hasn't had anything put in yet for it......damn it....would have been cool if they would have at least had something there due to future content! Love glitching out and seeing future content

Well central park hasn't but the area around the aircraft carrier is basically done. can't wait to get on there

void666

Banned
I'll be the sole voice of reason and say the red panda thing is trash and has to go. Wolf pack or something to that effect and I'm in. But not this.

There are red pandas in the zoo at central park, right? Maybe massive could add a red panda as an easter egg for us gaffers. SO WE CAN SHOOT IT.

ViciousDS

Banned
Well central park hasn't but the area around the aircraft carrier is basically done. can't wait to get on there

floating trees....well at least your aren't falling through the map and can see some of it.

Also current pace matches Destiny folks.....lets keep it rolling Destiny had a new OT every 7 days like we currently are going at now!

Leyasu

Banned
Anyone on xbox looking for people to group up with should check out the discord channel. There's only a few XB1 players in there so far, but the more the merrier. It could be easier than digging through your friends list and trying to see who is doing what. I believe Granadier posted the link to the discord channel.
Post a link please..

Anyway, I helped out a group of 4 in the dz earlier. They were also on open mics and we got talking. We then created two groups and a party chat and rolled together for a while.. Fucking ace.

Anyway, we had just completed another extraction when some lower players attacked us and we wiped them. We then did another extraction and they snuck back but shit themselves. Lol.

We followed them for about 500m trolling them with warning shots, until one of them lost their nerve and attacked. At the. Same time a big mob appeared and the others bolted. We got stuck in to the mob and forgot about the others.. Well, they waited til we were in trouble and came back for revenge lol.

This game is too fucking good. Tonight we are going to try for atleast 8 players in the dz in two squads

There are red pandas in the zoo at central park, right? Maybe massive could add a red panda as an easter egg for us gaffers. SO WE CAN SHOOT IT.

Any animal that was in the zoo already died from lack of nourishment or was turned into a tummy meal. Mmmmm, red panda meat...

ban these fools

Sorry, it's trash bro. Wasn't even funny or interesting the first time, and certainly isn't after 200+ pages.

OB2 signed and delivered.

Hopefully I'll get some headway with the main missions today and jump into DZ. I've been too busy screwing around and looking at all the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom