• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawpgun

2FrRipU.png

Simple shemagh, modern training hoodie, modern work pants & walking boots. Jackets and hats, who need them?
What in gods name at that scope on the vector

I'm still waiting on my most desired piece of gear

A white hat

noomi

Some are daily. Some are weekly it seems like.

If you don't like what they dz vendors are offering you can swap through servers to change the rolls by going to the matchmaking menu while in a dz checkpoint and going to free roam and letting it load up. Repeat as many times as you want haha.

Woah, that's some good info there. Thanks.

Tovarisc

Haven't had much time to play yet, only level 4 and no DZ experience yet. Is there any good reading material around for recommended leveling and base building practices?

One effective route is do all side stuff and wing missions from area before moving on. Game even funnels you from safehouse to safehouse as you clear areas. Just do everything else than collectibles, if solo do missions on normal. For base building keep eye out on XP gain perks, I think those are in security wing.

hollerphonix

Neo Member
I'm level 30 a friend and I are looking for help with challenge/hard mode and experienced PS4 players willing to play guide and help out please msg me jjtae13 please and thanks

Sullichin

Amazed that people have endgame on farm for days now.

Still only level 22 here. I know how it is though.. I just haven't had time for any marathon play sessions. But that people were level 30 with high ends by like the second day of release is totally insane to me.

I probably have about 20-25 hours (my actual playtime is inflated by idling) in, but not min/maxing my time spent with the game at all besides focusing on tech wing side missions. I'm enjoying suicide runs to new areas just to unlock safe houses, or going to areas of NY i'm familiar with in real life just to check them out. I got gunned down where my office is in real life :D

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Lol @ some of the smgs allowing large scopes. It's so ridiculous but higher dps is higher dps, when applicable. Not sure this was intentional though...

The higher "DPS" is just a number, right? For example, when I add a scope to my rifle, and the scope gives bonuses to accuracy and stability, my DPS number will go up, but my actual damage per shot won't, right? It seems like this DPS stat is pretty misleading, and I don't think it actually takes crits into account.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I have no vendors on the second floor of BoO. Is it the spot next to the Recalibration desk?

I've heard people talk about a weapon skin vendor in the BoO after upgrades...

is that the Clothes vendor or Advanced Weapons vendor that are mentioned in the different upgrades? or am I missing something entirely?

I'm really getting soured by this game do to people kicking others out of groups. Wow

is that the Clothes vendor or Advanced Weapons vendor that are mentioned in the different upgrades? or am I missing something entirely?
Supply long upgrade in security. Clothes

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

It's from the Supply Line upgrade in the security wing.

Arrrammis

It's in the security wing, clothes/cosmetics vendor. I think the upgrade is called "Supply Line".

pitchfork

Still only level 22 here. I know how it is though.. I just haven't had time for any marathon play sessions. But that people were level 30 with high ends by like the second day of release is totally insane to me.

21 hrs played, I'm still only Lvl 13

Iceman829

Clothes vendor in the security wing sells weapon skins along with clothing

thanks everyone for the quick replies...I'll unlock that next once I have the supplies (next story mission is a Security one so after I finish that)

Mossybrew

I'm only level 17, been getting in maybe an hour or two a day, and I'm perfectly content to play at a slower pace, and I think the game is better for it. Last night I was just actually walking instead of running between objectives, taking in the scenery.

Hahs

Officially re-hyped; I've been stuck in Boston for the past week without a console - can't wait to jump back in.

void666

Banned
About fashion endgame:

On pc i'm going for a netflix daredevil look. I have some thermal layer (black and grey though), dark slim jeans, sneakers and black slouchy. Just need a tight black shirt and i'm done. I have a blue one. With these looks and a smg/shotgun build my character looks so agile.

On ps4 my character is wearing all white. White slouchy (or white pom pom beanie), white jacket and sweter. And grey pants (trooper pants iirc).

By the way, massive needs to do some QoL patches. A better way to browse/preview clothes. And weapons skins should be unlocks instead of items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom