• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBear

I just had a weird thing happen playing a story mission with randoms.
It was the tech mission in police station and we beat the named dude. The guys complained about the drop implying it was my fault he didn't drop purples and then they kicked me.
However, it appears I picked up the loot and the tech credits, but the mission shows up as 'replay' instead of 'completed'. wtf happened? Is it complete or not? And why were these dickheads blaming me for drops?

Also, is there any point in paying attention to gear stats until Lv30? What the hell is 'electronics' anyway

noomi

There used to be a thread on reddit that showed what every vendor was selling.

Anyone still have this, i am unable to find it.

noomi

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
How is this done? 8man Challenge is something i want to try tonight.

Thank you! Running alien blue (mobile) so i disnt see the side bar

Not totally sure but you invite the 4th person then kick them at a certain time. Wait a few minutes then they will be in your world but in a different group. We couldn't get it working though.

noomi

So whats todays chalenge?

Not totally sure but you invite the 4th person then kick them at a certain time. Wait a few minutes then they will be in your world but in a different group. We couldn't get it working though.

Sounds a bit hard to do, if i have some time ill give this a shot.

Miggytronz

R0ahkBc.jpg

Just rolled this on the AUG. Worth it?

Ushay

You could not be more wrong. I run a high tech build along with Pulse and smart cover, and I routinely hear from other players how they like 800k crits and extra survivability. Challenge modes are a breeze when I am on your team(sorry to sound arrogant). Also keep in mind that incursions are right around the corner, and we dont know if the holy trinity will be required for groups. If so, you'll be seeing a lot of "LFM for incursion, need tank, heals and support. Kthx" in zone chat(if you haven't already turned that cesspool off).

Here is what I am currently running:

25954058552_cf8e5ea51b_o.png

25441817774_bed3123935_o.png

26020651666_2f7c998722_o.png
Very nice.
Who wants to run DZ with me and HornyApe on XB1.
Add me on X1, I'll join for DZ whenever l'm on dude, lord knows I need the rank etc

GT - Ushae

Ushay

Man.. Fuck Warrengate Challenge mode. Had a group of newbies with peashooter dps, I had to practically carry the group, ultimately we didn't have enough damage/survivability to beat the timer :(

Felt bad leaving them mid group.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
That bad huh? I haven't done it before, harder or easier than the one from yesterday? Because I breezed through it with a PUG.

If you guys are on X1 we can run it together.

Send VE3TRO a message now. We are doing the daily then the challenge.

Very nice.

Add me on X1, I'll join for DZ whenever l'm on dude, lord knows I need the rank etc

GT - Ushae

Will do.

It's not twice the mag size - with both using 100% extended mag it's 40 vs 60
Crit chance between the Vector and MP5 is the same range 20~25
Fire rate is faster on the MP5
Damage per shot is higher on the Vector
Vector scales much better with the more firepower you have

Tactical Aug: 1.86 damage per firearms
Vector 45: 1.65 damage per firearms
Navy MP-5 N: 1.35 damage per firearms

After 2650 Firearms the ilvl 30 AUG does more damage than both MP5 and the Vector

Because it's MUCH MUCH cheaper to craft 50-100+ Vectors than it is to craft any DZ gear. Getting a perfect Vector is the best way to go unless you just get incredibly lucky with a DZ craft.

It's not the best way to go because even over 2650 firearms, both the Aug and the MP-5 are still stronger. It's the easiest way to go because the materials it requires to craft are more plentiful, allowing for more reroll attempts to get the preferred talents but that doesn't make the MP-5 or the Aug worse choices at all.

noomi

Man.. Fuck Warrengate Challenge mode. Had a group of newbies with peashooter dps, I had to practically carry the group, ultimately we didn't have enough damage/survivability to beat the timer :(

Felt bad leaving them mid group.

Definitelty a tough mission, the first tome we ran it took us a few hours. Today we got done in about 45min. All about that gear.

That bad huh? I haven't done it before, harder or easier than the one from yesterday? Because I breezed through it with a PUG.

If you guys are on X1 we can run it together.

Man, it's the worst damn mission in the games. It's long as fuck and they throw shotgunners at you out the ass. My very first challenge that I've completed was russia. It took us two hours to complete. We wiped so many times thanks to those shotgunners.

But that was when I first got to level 30 and with 50k DPS.

Bruno

It's not the best way to go because even over 2650 firearms, both the Aug and the MP-5 are still stronger. It's the easiest way to go because the materials it requires to craft are more plentiful, allowing for more reroll attempts to get the preferred talents but that doesn't make the MP-5 or the Aug worse choices at all.

The MP5 is not stronger, it doesn't scale as well as the Vector. My character at 3370 firearms does a lot more damage with a Vector than an MP5. Take both weapons with similar perks to the range and test it yourself. Damage per shot being higher and better scaling makes a huge difference. The AUG with perfect talents would be the best but chances of getting one are slim - the MP5 isn't as good.

Also - you basically repeated what I said. It being significantly easier to roll a perfect Vector makes it the best choice unless you get lucky with a craft. Notice the "unless you just get incredibly lucky with a DZ craft" part of my statement.

alife

Yeah. That's why I wasn't crafting it, but people are saying it's more powerful than MP5 with >2600 arms. Hmm, what to do. Continue crafting shitty MP5 or try getting shitty AUG...

If high end Division Tech was easier to farm, I would like to craft more AUGs because I actually really like them in this game. I've crafted 40+ terrible Vectors and 1 good one, 2 terrible AUGs, and one good MP5 N. I'm done crafting until they release new blueprints. I would prefer an AUG over an MP5, but I love my MP5 more than my Vector.

AUG > MP5 N > BM AK > M1A > chimichangas > Vector

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Haha we quit the Russian Consulate. Last time it took us 1 hour. Fuck it. xD

If we do Lexington every 15 minutes we get 120 PC, 4 High-End gear and 4 boss kills which could drop a High-End.

Plus pink spray.

Haha we quit the Russian Consulate. Last time it took us 1 hour. Fuck it. xD

If we do Lexington every 15 minutes we get 120 PC, 4 High-End gear and 4 boss kills which could drop a High-End.

Plus pink spray.

Oh, so thats where I got that pink paint from. I was like....where this come from???

its really annoying when you join a game and the damn mission wont start.

oo7

Anyone on xbox one experiencing the youtube app randomly opening while playing this game? I never even use the app. Its happened about 3 or 4 times in the past week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom