• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnCYQ

I guess this is pretty decent for PVP:
xFooBaB.jpg

GHwFEHP.jpg

lt519

Prob gonna do some challenge mode farming in a little bit on PS4. We'll probably switch between Lincoln Tunnel and Lexington just to keep it interesting. Maybe 3-4 runs total. Anyone interested? We need two more. Our normal group has never team wiped on these challenges so should be smooth.

Probably in 20 minutes or so, just shoot me a PSN message, rarbusto, i'll be dicking around in the DZ in the meantime.

Deku Tree

Kinda getting annoyed with the fact that I would get kicked from a challenge mode group before I even load in. I don't see why people are setting their games to open and kicking people before they even join.

They are trying to glitch an instance with eight players in it. A lot of players are doing it.

Wrynnax

Prob gonna do some challenge mode farming in a little bit on PS4. We'll probably switch between Lincoln Tunnel and Lexington just to keep it interesting. Maybe 3-4 runs total. Anyone interested? We need two more. Our normal group has never team wiped on these challenges so should be smooth.

Probably in 20 minutes or so, just shoot me a PSN message, rarbusto, i'll be dicking around in the DZ in the meantime.

Hmm...can't be on until about an hour, but if you're still searching then, Wrynnax on ps4.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Game is behaving light shit on Xbox for me. Sound isn't working, sound that is coming through is that stutter shit when you enter the DZ. Lag all over the place. Tried taking down a rogue who was just standing there with a sniper/pulse/smart cover and the crit headshot didn't touch his health. Next thing I'm down when I don't even know how I was shot.

I'm only level 5. My buddy just got it but it won't let us play because I'm in Manhattan and he is in Brooklyn? Do I have to make a whole other character to play with him?

noomi

I'm only level 5. My buddy just got it but it won't let us play because I'm in Manhattan and he is in Brooklyn? Do I have to make a whole other character to play with him?

Nah, Brooklyn is the starting/tutorial area as soon as hes leaves it you will be able to team up.

Game is behaving light shit on Xbox for me. Sound isn't working, sound that is coming through is that stutter shit when you enter the DZ. Lag all over the place. Tried taking down a rogue who was just standing there with a sniper/pulse/smart cover and the crit headshot didn't touch his health. Next thing I'm down when I don't even know how I was shot.
Literally was just mentioning you to grenadier and you appeared in our fireteam lol. Summoned.

lt519

Oh that's cool then, I'll just make sure it's never full before logging off. Thanks :)

If you do i think you can fix it by putting everything you have in your stash and then signing off and on again. That fixes the disappearing thing but doesn't fix the bug where it won't let you sign back on.

Kane1345

If you do i think you can fix it by putting everything you have in your stash and then signing off and on again. That fixes the disappearing thing but doesn't fix the bug where it won't let you sign back on.

Oh I didn't even know there was another bug related to this. Does anyone know if the bug still occurs if you pick up a HE backpack instead of crafting one, or is it solely a crafted backpack bug?

So.. what's wrong with recalibration?
Pretty sure I picked +marksman rifle damage, and the pop up showed it as well, but I got +assault rifle damage instead. :/

PatDH

Shiiit I was gonna hop on & join you but now I might not haha.

Kadin

Civilians are no longer dropping anything when I give them water, medpacks, etc. I assume this means I've collected all I can (appearance items) from them? Nothing from the last 4 I've donated to.

This is crazy, we ran lexington back to back, three times so far, and the thrid time, i ran a timer.

ran that shit in 11 minutes with 8 people in the squad on challenge mode.

this shit is DEEFFFFF gonna get patched out. its ridiculous.

12885731_251331901867240_3064806880530404279_o.jpg

They are trying to glitch an instance with eight players in it. A lot of players are doing it.
I wish they'd open missions to larger groups. They already have the scaling in place, just make it go even higher & harder.

Some of the most fun I've had in this game are with a full PSN party. I want to play with all my
OG
DGAFbros!

lt519

Woohoo! Just extracted a HE holster while everyone was distracted by a manhunt. Bad news is it's a downgrade from my iLvl 31 purple holster. Talent is nice though, regeneration kicks in twice as fast while in cover. Hmm take a 20 point hit in every category but a 40 bump in armor and the talent or ditch it?

Or just buy the special vendor one?

Mob

Civilians are no longer dropping anything when I give them water, medpacks, etc. I assume this means I've collected all I can (appearance items) from them? Nothing from the last 4 I've donated to.

That's happened to me a few times, logging out and back in fixed it for me.

Deku Tree

I wish they'd open missions to larger groups. They already have the scaling in place, just make it go even higher & harder.

Some of the most fun I've had in this game are with a full PSN party. I want to play with all my
OG
DGAFbros!

Hopefully the incursions require two fireteams to join forces.

Had a hard crash on the fake ConEd daily while grouped and now the game won't even launch, that is to say it launched then locks up at the UBI logo. Anyone run into something like this?

JJD

Some players fail to realize that group chat is broadcasted through proxy unless they are in a private chat. Last night a group of three players started following me, and I could listen in on their plan to jump me. Just waited for it to happen, then turned around and mowed all three down. smh

----

Flowchart for SMG's
CebR4f3UEAAmvCY.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/datbreezypeazy/status/713488360044519424

Tactical AUGs are that strong? Thank God (and Dave) I managed to extract mine yesterday!

ChrisW

MAAAAAAaaaaaAAaAaaaaN! Solo DZ is getting so tough, I go to a purple point in DZ02 to take on the boss and there is 18 elites in the building and I get totally rekt, how am I supposed to get better gear if I can get the currency to buy said gear!

Ketch

MAAAAAAaaaaaAAaAaaaaN! Solo DZ is getting so tough, I go to a purple point in DZ02 to take on the boss and there is 18 elites in the building and I get totally rekt, how am I supposed to get better gear if I can get the currency to buy said gear!

run daily hard/challenge mode to buy HE gear from the vendor in home base for PC. After having a couple of pieces from that you should be able to solo the lower level dz areas.but watch out for rogues.

Leyasu

Banned
Kinda getting annoyed with the fact that I would get kicked from a challenge mode group before I even load in. I don't see why people are setting their games to open and kicking people before they even join.

lol no they are trying to do the big team glitch. If you load in, stay.

Edit, just read the rest of the page.

I posted earlier that I was trying this on lexington, I would boot people as I am supposed to, yet they would get kicked after 5 seconds. Do I just have to keep trying??

Plus, I want to do this on the powerplant. Any xbox players wanna try that tomorrow afternoon?

JohnCYQ

So.. what's wrong with recalibration?
Pretty sure I picked +marksman rifle damage, and the pop up showed it as well, but I got +assault rifle damage instead. :/
When recalibrating, make sure you ALWAYS check the confirmation first, the UI for this is a bit janky at times and might not register your selection properly.

I've wasted over 1k PC retooling my knee pads thanks to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom