• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
I boosted my Firearms to max before I paid for the blueprint. My brother did not and his blueprint is much worse on DMG than the one I have.

Holy shit...didn't know this was a thing: so whatever your firearms rating is when buying a blueprint permanently affects the possible stats of your craft rolls after that on said blueprint?

I thought it would modify as you get more firearms when crafting :p

This is massive (no pun intended).

They really need to fix the whole missions not starting thing

Can't believe it got through QA tbh, it happens all the time

edit: just got stuck on a loading screen, had to close the game

Classic Ubisoft

Cob32

Holy shit...didn't know this was a thing: so whatever your firearms rating is when buying a blueprint permanently affects the possible stats of your craft rolls after that on said blueprint?

Everyone gets the same blueprint. It's just people have varying levels of firearms skill so when they go to craft it the damage appears differently. Take off all your gear and the number should drop.

JohnCYQ

What I mean is that his blueprint values differ from mine. I don't know the exact values but he can roll a Vector with 10k to 12k DMG (for example) and an AUG with 9k to 10k damage while my AUG can be between 10k to 11k and my Vector between 8k and 9k.

How much firearms does your friend have? Supposedly after 2670~ firearms AUG would do more damage per hit.

why does it matchmake me to lvl 30's when I am <29

So Frustrating, I must be missing something...

Was there a level 30 in your matching group? If so it scales to the highest level in the group regardless of the other players. No idea if it does the for either normal or hard or both.

N30RYU

Can you take out all your gear??? A mission bugged for me (at the same spot the post above) and I couldn't kill myself to return to the checkpoint cause of my equip regenerating my health... and my team did that... so I just had to leave the game to let them try again...

Lexington is too easy with four people too tbh. They should add a challenge+ mode to missions.

I still haven't been able to even beat Lexington with random matchmaking to this day. Challenge modes with random is on another level of difficulty. We can call it challenge+ perhaps.

knitoe

People are seeing it wrong. The display base dam rolls can be shown higher with your higher stats. For example, when I first bought the Black AK47, max base dam was ~10K. When I got to 235K dps, it was almost 12K. Now that I switch to a armor build, it's back to 10K.

k1t4j

My stats at the moment:

Zi8u7MQ.png

I would prefer to have a bit higher electronics, but I kinda make up for it with the mods on my gear like +pulse duration, damage and critical. Same thing for self heal.

The AK and Vector have pretty good rolls, and I have a150k M1a with balanced and brutal for those pesky long range encounters.

Klyka

Banned

Hjod

Banned
I don't get it, I have 3085 in firearms but less dps than most of you guys, is it because I run with an AK, what stats should I aim for in my weapon mods? Crit chance and accuracy?

I'm lost.

Frillen

I don't get it, I have 3085 in firearms but less dps than most of you guys, is it because I run with an AK, what stats should I aim for in my weapon mods? Crit chance and accuracy?

I'm lost.

Quoting myself from an earlier post.

People need to stop thinking people with 200k+ DPS have better weapons than those with 150k+. They might, they might not. The thing is, accuracy boosts the DPS to a ridiculous level. I had a Black Market AK74 with 126k in DPS, then I rolled a new one with one talent being 46% accuracy. DPS went from 126k to 186k. For some reason, Massive thinks you will hit targets significantly more with a higher accuracy. While this is true to some extent, it just isn't, ironically, accurate in terms of how much more damage you will do. While stats like stability, optimal range, crit damage, crit chance etc. won't boost DPS as much as accuracy, they are, in my opinion, a lot more important.

READ THIS: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...Damage-amp-You

I'm lost.

Most people stack accuracy to get high dps stats. Accuracy boosts your dps stat the most afaik. But it's ultimately useless if you can't aim properly or if the gun has huge recoil/unstable.

Deku Tree

I'm lost.

All your gear affects your weapon damage numbers.

People stack:

Crit %
Crit damage %
Optimal range
Stability
Accuracy

On their gear to boost dps

Cob32

People need to stop thinking people with 200k+ DPS have better weapons than those with 150k+. They might, they might not. The thing is, accuracy boosts the DPS to a ridiculous level. I had a Black Market AK74 with 126k in DPS, then I rolled a new one with one talent being 46% accuracy. DPS went from 126k to 186k. For some reason, Massive thinks you will hit targets significantly more with a higher accuracy. While this is true to some extent, it just isn't, ironically, accurate in terms of how much more damage you will do. While stats like stability, optimal range, crit damage, crit chance etc. won't boost DPS as much as accuracy, they are, in my opinion, a lot more important.

READ THIS: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...Damage-amp-You

I read a theory over on Reddit that the game calculates your accuracy as chance to headshot.

Special C

That's one reason why this mission is not worth it to run as a daily
unless you know how to run past most encounters.

Unless you just get bored running the same 2 missions over and over. I've gotten to the point where I just log on and do the CM daily then log off. Doing a different one each day keeps me from getting completely bored. Sure it would be more efficient to run Lexington 4 times but the game would get even more stale that way.

Lima

One tap downing people with the custom M44 + explosive bullets is so glorious. You always get asked what kind of sniper that is. It's not a M1 with balanced you pleb. You also get called a cheater a lot. Hey man I didn't put that shit in the game.

Hjod

Banned
Post your numbers.

132k dps.

62k Health.

11k skillpower

Most people stack accuracy to get high dps stats. Accuracy boosts your dps stat the most afaik. But it's ultimately useless if you can't aim properly or if the gun has huge recoil/unstable.

All your gear affects your weapon damage numbers.

People stack:

Crit %
Crit damage %
Optimal range
Stability
Accuracy

On their gear to boost dps

Ok, thanks for the answers, will look into this as soon as I can afford a new weapon.

Deku Tree

One tap downing people with the custom M44 + explosive bullets is so glorious. You always get asked what kind of sniper that is. It's not a M1 with balanced you pleb. You also get called a cheater a lot. Hey man I didn't put that shit in the game.

Do the special rounds like explosive only work on snipers?

Lima

Do the special rounds like explosive only work on snipers?

No but they are most effective on them. Explosive rounds especially on the bolt action snipers since they do a lot of damage and the extra damage that is caused by the explosive rounds is like a set % of whatever your regular bullet damage is. I've never seen someone live through the one shot in PvP and I've shot people with 120k HP. It's dumb.

We get called cheaters constantly. For some reason, being able to take someone down quickly or being able to lead a pack of rogue hunters on a scenic tour of the dark zone means you're cheating somehow.

I need to try out a m44. I swapped out my m1a for a SRS and I'm loving it.

Lima

We get called cheaters constantly. For some reason, being able to take someone down quickly or being able to lead a pack of rogue hunters on a scenic tour of the dark zone means you're cheating somehow.

I need to try out a m44. I swapped out my m1a for a SRS and I'm loving it.

See the thing is I would understand if I was playing on PC but I'm on playing on Xbox One. You can't cheat on that system fam.

noomi

Best group of randoms ever, we finished Russian Consulate in 30 minutes. Coordinated team, good communication and call-outs, good gear = easy peachy.

Lima

Not via mods or trainers but there are players abusing glitches and bugs to go immune to damage, constantly heal, etc.

Getting the agent origins gear for 7 med kits, getting the reckless talent on chest and gloves, rehabilitated on mask are bugs. That's not cheating lol.

Getting the agent origins gear for 7 med kits, getting the reckless talent on chest and gloves, rehabilitated on mask are bugs. That's not cheating lol.

That's debatable. Abusing game's bugs and glitches can be considered cheating, as not everyone have the knowledge and/or willingness to abuse them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom