• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadduck

Ran into a group of 3 last night who kept going to the ladder spot and then immediately going rogue. Like, we'd kill them all and as soon as they spawned at the checkpoint right next to it, they'd go back there and shoot at us again. No change in strategy or anything. We wiped their whole squad 4 times in a row before they seemingly had enough and respawned elsewhere lol. I'm amazed at how dumb people can be sometimes in this game.

Had a group do that last night just ganking solo players, so we came to them and waited them out. When one lost rogue and came down we killed him. The rest of the group were trapped up there.

One man's hideout, is another man's dead end trap.

Every time one tried to get down we killed them, every time one came out of a door we killed them, when they came from a different direction we killed them.

Although we were rogue, other players kinda knew what happened. Quite funny.

RS4-

20160327100949_1lzrpx.jpg

logged out after this dropped, so I didn't get a chance to see what the stats were on the m1

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Man I can't believe my luck and RNG. I've done another 50 boss kills and 20 challenge modes and still no High-End drops. My luck is the worse.

20160327100949_1lzrpx.jpg

logged out after this dropped, so I didn't get a chance to see what the stats were on the m1

I need that rifle.

I'm lvl 20 and my mate is 30. The way this game punishes the lower lvl player is ridiculous. We ended up not playing together but staying in party chat.

The fix is simple, rather than upping the lvl of the enemies so that they one hit kill the lower level player just reduce the damage done by the higher level player by xx%
That way the person trying to help out his buddy takes the pain rather than the lower level player who is actually trying to do the mission.

Have they mentioned this problem at all?

For Story Missions? That's really not that bad.

I'm 30 and have helped two of my friends (I started helping one when he was 18, the other when he was 21) play through Story missions.

Yeah, they're soft and squishy but it wasn't impossible. I just rolled as an Aggro and Healer build, we were fine. Plus, you can always matchmake to get others in your group.

Unless you're talking about running them on Hard--yeah, that's basically impossible, because (for some reason) it scales to the highest level, not the host/leader.

Cob32

So how is this more than 4 people in the challenge daily thing happening?

Think the host has to kick people when they're loading into the world. The people still load into the world but they're not in the lead group. The host can then matchmake for me people and repeat.

RS4-

Man I can't believe my luck and RNG. I've done another 50 boss kills and 20 challenge modes and still no High-End drops. My luck is the worse.

I need that rifle.

a HE M1A is the #1 thing I want from this game lootwise. I'm jealous haha.

155% HS
Adept
Proficient
Sustained

:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41hfFDw6ypk

Anyone wanna set this up on PC?

Probably the best HE farming method so far

Sure, 'capitalj' on uplay

The Goat

We ran Lexington on challenging, like 10 times last night with the 8 man glitch. It's mayhem with 8 agents running around, lol. You can clear it in under 10 minutes.

Daft Punk

Banned

I need that rifle.

I think out of all of the missions I've done, I've only had two HE drops happen and they both were terrible Performance mods that I deconstructed. Nothing but purples drop for me.

Same, not a single HE drop from bosses in dailies or CM.
I've had one HE drop, from Larae Barrett. I've grinded BK, Erskine, Hutch, Fumes, all the named enemies on the regular map, plus the DZ, and countless dailies and CMs; nothing. I thought my Destiny luck was bad; this is far worse.

Are the weapon skin drops from bosses rare or not really? Trying to decide if I'm pissed that, after 7ish runs of a mix of Lincoln and Lexington, I came out with 3 pinks and 2 teals. No HEs.

Also, tried my roll at my 10th Vector on this, the day of our savior RNGesus' resurrection. And again, crap roll. Back to being a godless sinful dank zone heathen.

Archpath1

Man I must have some good luck, I usually get yellows on my play sessions
Weird that the other party members didn't get drops

Maybe allow a gamble purchase with PC , any yellow item roll purchase 50PC

I haven't been online this whole week because of work. Is there any real reason to search for that special loot if you have a very good loadout already? I'm rocking Midas + Caduceus and high end gear splitting my stats 2k/2k/2k. I'm looking forward to just playing in the DZ with friends.

I feel like I am in a good spot where I am not concerned about loot drop and I just want to chill with the cool people I met on GAF and in Team WIPE.

Deku Tree

I haven't been online this whole week because of work. Is there any real reason to search for that special loot if you have a very good loadout already? I'm rocking Midas + Caduceus and high end gear splitting my stats 2k/2k/2k. I'm looking forward to just playing in the DZ with friends.

I feel like I am in a good spot where I am not concerned about loot drop and I just want to chill with the cool people I met on GAF and in Team WIPE.

I played so much DZ and never got a Midas to drop yet. RIP. Been Playing with people talking about getting their second and third. Ugh.

I played so muc DZ and never got a Midas to drop yet. RIP. Been Playing with people talking about getting their second and third. Ugh.

:[ Sorry bro, it was my 2nd drop in the DZ during the 2nd day of the game release lol, I joined some random DGAFers and it dropped at lvl 31. I rather stick with unique name loot than go around searching for the best roll on generic HE weapons

Daft Punk

Banned
Can anyone sum this up please? Can't get the video to work on mobile.

- Get a group of 4 to do the Russian Consulate mission on Challenging

- Go through the mission normally until you get to the small entranceway that has 3 shotgunners before you walk into the garden. Kill the enemies without going outside.

- One person stays behind while the other 3 go back through the building out the front door.
Go to the right around the building until you come to the gate where the exit of the mission is.

- Have two people set up the mobile cover with extension mod at 90 angles inside the fence. If you do it correctly, you will have two covers that let you bypass the fence both in the mission and out. Dn't go too far in or it will spawn the enemies and ruin it.

- Once this is set up, have the person still inside the mission run into the garden and spawn the enemies. They will run all the way to the gate and use the covers to get outside of the mission area.

- Kill Hornet and leave the other adds alive. One person must then kill themselves or die next to the gate (important) while the other three stand back just outside of the mission area on the minimap. This will cause the game to reset the checkpoint and spawn Hornet over and over and farm it.

gfdoom

I am confused, is there supposed to be a mobile app for the game or not? I couldn't find anything official on the play store.

they did have one in the beginning of development. It allowed a 5th person to join a squad providing visual intel from a Drone that floated above all the action while your teammates played the main game. But they scrapped all plans for anything mobile with this game. They wanted to solely focus on the main game. But yea, kinda weird this game doesn't have some sort of app in this day and age.

update: peep this early trailer of the app in action. https://youtu.be/rcNB1_bGG5w

Cake Boss

Banned
Today's freaking daily challenge in Russian Consulate is such a bitch ass. I have tried it with 4 different groups multiple times and we can't even get past the first part of the level. Those running shot gunners are such a cheap ass bitches. One shot and your dead, they bum rush you and can't do anything to stop them.

Deku Tree

:[ Sorry bro, it was my 2nd drop in the DZ during the 2nd day of the game release lol, I joined some random DGAFers and it dropped at lvl 31. I rather stick with unique name loot than go around searching for the best roll on generic HE weapons

I don't like re-rolling either. I would stick with a Midas if I had one probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom