• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Assignments" are desperately needed. Some sort of daily/weekly incentive outside of daily missions and Dark Zone. Love this idea.

Edit: Reminds me of Bounties in Destiny. Part of the fun of coming back to it daily and weekly, though sometimes they are busy work I admit. But the good ones are really fun and also encourage different play styles.

Klyka

Banned
daily and weekly assignments.

example shown was "kill 10 rikers"

will give PC and stuff

the assignments are "combat, DZ, gathering and crafting themed"

they are not based on activities. they have goals and you can achieve them in any mode

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Weekly and daily assigments. Collect certain amount of things like Div Tech or clear a specific amount of enemies. Rewards Phoenix Creds, Div Tech and good rewards.

Can't hear to much since the game audio is too high over the commentary.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
You can mix the assigments together to "kill 2 birds with 1 stone" rather than doing things individual.

erawsd

Supply drops coming to Drkzone. Protected by difficulty NPCs and only one group can get the supply drop. You dont need to extract supply drops, you pick them up and can use them immediately.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Supply drops every 1 hour or so in the Dark Zone. Only 1 group can get it so its a race. Hard enemies will guard it.

If you get the item you will keep it because they aren't contaminated. You dont need to extract so people can't steal if they go rogue.

I think it would be more interesting if we did have to extract the supply drop. Surprised they're just letting the first team keep it right away.

lt519

I think it would be more interesting if we did have to extract the supply drop. Surprised they're just letting the first team keep it right away.

Cue high powered groups camping the drop locations. Should create an interesting king of the hill dynamic.

Tawpgun

Supply Drops :O

My one request for it.... I hope you need to "hold X" for a good amount of time before you can get the drop, otherwise you can just pop the good ol OP Survivor Link and nab it

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Totally not going to grenade + sticky bomb the supply drops.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Supply drops every 1 hour or so in the Dark Zone. Only 1 group can get it so its a race. Hard enemies will guard it.

If you get the item you will keep it because they aren't contaminated. You dont need to extract so people can't steal if they go rogue.

Second part here is quite cool. Race to the spot, fight the named elite and mobs, pick it up and don't have to extract! ;-)

Klyka

Banned

having to fight to a designated spot only to fight players to then go to a designated spot and having to fight players is not really a good idea.

fighting there once and fighting off players once is better

also spectator cam when you are dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom