• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Woooo.

s3IwS8Z.png

qICsIug.png

GaTi0Nm.png

I like that you can get different pieces of individual pieces of gear within each set from "different places."

Hopefully gives a reason to explore the 2/3 of the map that isn't Dark Zone, and not just running daily missions. Might be wishful thinking but..

While they were scrolling through the gear set, it had a Gear Score of 201.

When it moved to the HE pieces, it also had a 201.

The purple piece was in the 100's, not sure the exact number.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Just got an alert that my season pass supply drop was available at the rewards vendor.

3 dark zone keys.

BaVkv3S.gif

Klyka

Banned
So matchmaking will use gear score and they look at your INVENTORY to determine your maximum gear score possible,instead of your current one.

So I bet this will be used for DZ automatic matchmaking.

Trading!!!!!!

If you are in a group together and kill a named boss you can drop it for someone else. Doesn't seem like it's anything in depth.

So there isn't gonna be an auction house or trading shop. It's just at the moment of the loot drop.

erawsd

While they were scrolling through the gear set, it had a Gear Score of 201.

When it moved to the HE pieces, it also had a 201.

The purple piece was in the 100's, not sure the exact number.

Yeah they said that gear set and HE are same gear score level, and there is a trade off where gear set items dont have talents but they do have powerful set bonuses that are active if you have a certain number of gear set items equipped.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
DZ is restriced on trading. You have to go to a gate to trade rather anywhere in the DZ. Makes players safe so people can't come and kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom