• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

Man I'm just reading all the comments here and I'm getting super excited.

Supply drops sounds like it will be awesome.

Spectator camera after death.

Trading.

Incursions.

gear scores

200_s.gif

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I'm sure some groups will complete it within hours of launch.

Just watching that video they are playing bad.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Did they say that we could run the incursion as often as we want? I"m still guessing a weekly lockout.

I mean overall from everyone who bought the game. The high end crazy players like us are likely only 10% of the player base.

Eh, I've played about 75 hours since launch and have almost full HE gear, though it's not high level HE gear.

My older brother plays less, just hit 30 two days ago after only 50 hours of playtime. Two more weeks to get some HE gear and he'll be set.

Didn't bungie say the same thing about the raids that were beaten the same day as they were released?

Not quite. Took the first group around the same amount of time (something like 15 hours) as the QC group, but a lot of that was figuring it out.

Weeks later, it could be beat in less than hour with a LFG group.

15 waves of enemies in a big uninspired looking room reallyyyyyyyy looks lame =\

I'm sure this isn't the entire thing but come on, this seems extremely uninspired.

Klyka

Banned
you can already see that using a standard flashbang sticky build with a caduceus to have it up basically instantly after use will take care of about half of the difficulty in this.

hard mode will be on farm Day 1, probably after 2 hours or so, especially once spawns are known.

challenge mode might take the entire Day 1.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
make that 5% if not less

What they say is meaningless, they are devs trying to sell their game design.
There are lvl 31 purple enemies. They are trivial basically so far.

Getting purples is so easy. Challenge modes give you guaranteed high end gear at the end of each one.
gearing yourself up in this game is so god damn simple and you never need to step in the DZ
He specifically said HE level 31 gear. Now if he's lying, I don't know, but those were the words that came out of his mouth anyway. lol

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Challenge mode is a breeze to be honest but the shotgunners range needs nerfing. I have a screenshot of myself dead and the shotgunner in the distance who killed me. Its like a rifle distance shot.

Balphon

Didn't bungie say the same thing about the raids that were beaten the same day as they were released?

It's a statement that means very little since even if it is true their QC team is a far smaller sample than the entire population of people playing the game, to nothing of whether they are representative of that larger population.

Dr.Acula

Banned
I'm sure some groups will complete it within hours of launch.

There are always going to be some players that beat the hard mode right away, but if 2/3rds of people have a really hard time, that's good enough. Even if you make it so 99% of people struggle, there are going to be a handful of streamers and message board posters who will say "TOO EASY!"

Not sure if anyone in the video has ever heard of dodge-rolling out of the way of grenades.

Separately, fighting drones or any flying enemies always sucks! ARGH

Klyka

Banned
matchmaking for incursions confirmed

gear score requirement for the challenge mode matchmaking confirmed

no checkpoint in incursion,if you fail, you restart

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Match-made is available for Incursions.

Hardmode has a recommended gear score.
Challenge has a required gear score.

No checkpoints. Everyone dies you got to restart the whole thing.

Gear rewards and a gun drop.

Matchmaking confirmed for the Incursion

Hard has no requirement for it while Challenging needs a certain gear score.

No checkpoints. I'm pretty sure that room is all it is folks.

So if incursion is the equivalent to a Destiny raid we will see how people react to MM.

I do not like the fact that there will be no checkpoints.

Klyka

Banned
There are new high end weapons and you get gear set items for beating incursion

you can do incursions as much as you want, good reward every time, but first time you do it weekly you get something better

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Incursions are repeatable like Challenges.

Its a weekly reset so the first time you do it the first completion will give a better reward than the repeated ones.

LiK

There are new high end weapons and you get gear set items for beating incursion

you can do incursions as much as you want, good reward every time, but first time you do it weekly you get something better

No fucking limit. Amen, won't have trouble finding a group here then.

The1Ski

Why is this host so awkward? I don't know him so I mean no offense but shouldn't stuff like this (interviews) be in a hosts wheel house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom