• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.O.P

Banned
RDJ_Woah.gif

Klyka

Banned
take everything you see right now with a grain of salt

we got people on console playing not optimally.

those two enemies would have died in 2 seconds in normal circumstances

also remember that usually groups will run with 2+ flashbang stickies, if not more, which will again make content much easier

Supply drops every 1 hour or so in the Dark Zone. Only 1 group can get it so its a race. Hard enemies will guard it.

If you get the item you will keep it because they aren't contaminated. You dont need to extract so people can't steal if they go rogue.

So once you start combat you get it, even if you die? Like what if I kill you while you started it but didnt kill the mobs.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
This all seems good but the move to gear score seems so soon.

Most people aren't even close to considering any of this.

How do you know that most people aren't close to any of this...? Not watching the stream, so don't know if they said some stats or something like that. What is the level needed for incursions and what is the average level now?

Yeah, but to get all the gear you need to go in there you still need to DZ.

Huh? You could easily craft enough pieces from running CM and Dailys to get PC for blueprints and gear off the vendor in the home base. Not to mention I believe they said Gear Set and Blueprints can drop from CM also.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
So once you start combat you get it, even if you die? Like what if I kill you while you started it but didnt kill the mobs.

Once I've grabbed the gear its ours. You can't take it from me so its first to get to it. Maybe you will have to kill all the mobs defending it before it drops though.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Incursions have 2 modes. Hard mode needs to have around level 31 gear. Challenging will be best with new gear sets. Didn't say what levels but probably 32 or 33?

How do you know that most people aren't close to any of this...? Not watching the stream, so don't know if they said some stats or something like that. What is the level needed for incursions and what is the average level now?

I mean overall from everyone who bought the game. The high end crazy players like us are likely only 10% of the player base.

Klyka

Banned
I mean overall from everyone who bought the game. The high end crazy players like us are likely only 10% of the player base.

make that 5% if not less

They just said you need the equivalent of level 31 gear, so...

Yeah, so higher DZ ranks for the DZ blueprints (yay?) or grinding Lexington over and over again.

What they say is meaningless, they are devs trying to sell their game design.
There are lvl 31 purple enemies. They are trivial basically so far.

Getting purples is so easy. Challenge modes give you guaranteed high end gear at the end of each one.
gearing yourself up in this game is so god damn simple and you never need to step in the DZ

golem

I assume you will have to kill mobs before you can pick it up though, like you cant just run in and grab an item on the ground instantly I assume.

Probably have to interact with something like a crate, so difficult with mobs and potentially other players shooting at you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom