• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Not really. Only the drops from the CM bosses. The rewards for completing Challenge mode only give level 30 gear and you obviously have no idea if a CM boss is going to drop a piece unless you exploit the game and farm Hornet for hours and hours.

The BPs are level 31, but as people have said, you can only complete half the set of BPs in PvE.

Reason I say that is because I'm only lvl 36 in dz, and most of my gear is 31 from p v e. Midas and a holster are my only dz items.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I hope the DZ armor requires something rarer than gold division tech to craft just for the laughs. lol

Reason I say that is because I'm only lvl 36 in dz, and most of my gear is 31 from p v e. Midas and a holster are my only dz items.
I mean, you can buy level 31 items from the vendor if he sells them - that's how I got my holster. But I have no way to get a level 31 chest piece or gloves other than to wait for him to sell ones that have the stats I need or farm Hornet and hope they drop.

Klyka

Banned
Gear sets can drop everywhere and you can also get blueprints for them to craft them

Gear set items are NOT static, so if you find/craft 10 of them, all 10 of them will have different stats on them, just like with HE items right now.

lt519

All sounds good to me! Good quality of life improvements and daily assignments are definitely welcome. Great update for only a month into the game. The Incursion didn't look amazing, but the threat of no checkpoints should make it pretty tense.

We'll have to see what the drop rate/RNG on these gear sets look like.

catspit

Gear sets can drop everywhere and you can also get blueprints for them to craft them

Gear set items are NOT static, so if you find/craft 10 of them, all 10 of them will have different stats on them, just like with HE items right now.

Was this on the stream? Bad rolls incomming

No checkpoints in the incurson? Dang
Die on wave 15/15

giphy.gif

firehawk12

Subete no aware
So, hard incursion = Lvl 31 purple enemies.

Challenging incursion = Lvl 32 elite enemies.
The designer specifically said that hard only "starts" at hard, which presumably means ramping difficulty as you progress.

because I need to feel like I was there!

did they actually show any gameplay, or just dudes sitting on a couch talking?
They showed guys with god mode on, so it wasn't really useful for gauging difficulty.

because I need to feel like I was there!

did they actually show any gameplay, or just dudes sitting on a couch talking?

They did, but only snippets. Hard mode Incursion didn't look too tough.

The designer specifically said that hard only "starts" at hard, which presumably means ramping difficulty as you progress.

Just like hard daily missions, you have lvl 30 purple enemies with a bunch of lvl 30 elites thrown in the mix.

Most of us should be able to clear the hard incursion day one.

ch4fx_

When they were showing the daily/weekly assignments, did anyone grab a screen that shows how many credits you get for competing them?

Reposting this from the last page, hoping maybe some did? They looked single digit to me, but I'm sure that was for daily assignments -- I would hope the weekly ones offer more.

Did they mention how gear score is calculated? I'm at work and missed that part of the stream.

Also....... Did the grenades blast radius seem larger to anyone else?

firehawk12

Subete no aware

I think that was a given, since they are clearly trying to create more phoenix credit sinks for rerolls.

I am also going to assume that set BPs require a new crafting item that are only available from deconstructing other set items.

lt519

Notice the gear sorting option. That isn't an option now is it? I'd love that.

The stats on that gear seem to be what would be like level 32. Level 31 is like 9-10% protection from elites right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom