• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olengie

Wasnt paying attention in the subway and I got killed by Rogues. Lol.

Tried to get revenge on them and I lagged. Figures. :T

Here's the link to the vid. https://www.youtube.com/embed/UWB8KSSZZxw
It was at 176k until I started deconstructing, which triggers the dps drop. Then you can see how I get it to go back.

Really bothering me, because I don't want to shift focus to other stats if my DPS isn't where it says it is. Sometimes I log on and it's back to 150k. I have to select and unselect and it goes back. Then sometimes I can put it in the primary and still get 176k, sometimes not. Like I said, you can definitely tell the difference in gameplay, so it doesn't just seem to be a display error.

Dot50Cal

Banned
Is there some cheat on PS4 that lets you teleport away entirely from the area in the Dark Zone? This Rogue killed me, and when I went to get my revenge he ports away including his flamethrower he threw down. I had him down to 1 health bar and he was about to die.

Archpath1

Is there some cheat on PS4 that lets you teleport away entirely from the area in the Dark Zone? This Rogue killed me, and when I went to get my revenge he ports away including his flamethrower he threw down. I had him down to 1 health bar and he was about to die.

There's a wormhole glitch DZ02 near gas station

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned

There is some area where you can stand and it allows you to fast travel. Dunno if rogues can do it but I saw a video on Reddit.

Gator86

Seriously bored of trying to find yellow div tech.

Yup, I quit the moment I got to this stage of the endgame. At 50 in the DZ and have full HE gear so there's no reason to turn the game on at this point. Endgame is pretty terrible. It consists entirely of grind out 4 missions over and over or patrol the same couple blocks of the DZ farming tech.

Kadin

Have you guys (that have stopped playing all together) considered leveling up some alts to 30 before 1.1 drops? You might be surprised how much fun it is going through the main campaign again and finding better gear and trying to some different skills, talents, etc. I'm doing this with 2 alts right now so that I have a couple more to grind dailies for PCs.

I know it's just basically more of the same but I hate to just stop the game all together just because I've essentially maxed out my main (without burning through every last crafting material since they're still so very rare).

taco543

Guys ... that number underneath the ammo counter on the UI. What does it mean?
It's the ammo for the other gun that's not equipped, so if you get in a firefight and don't have time to reload at a glance you can see if you other weapon is already loaded with ammo

What are your stats with the skill build? I'm really interested in it at the moment, have 2 sets of gear specifically for this purpose. Is it viable solo too? Also what would the best DPS be for this build to take advantage of the skill increase.. 100k?

Also if anyone else is running a good Tech build please post, I'd love to compare/measure up to it.

From a previous post. I'll post more stuff when I get home.

12901385_256595834674180_3819055409034091224_o.jpg

u2ruBB2m.jpg
ru2F4Y5m.jpg
uBPtTl8m.jpg

100% Upkeep on skills and 6 minute cooldown for special skill

i7eWZ4Nm.jpg

Once I join the team, we will. We stay winning.

cakely

They have a dedicated team creating the CM versions of missions (the same team that is creating the Incursions). Since they adjust spawn patterns, etc., they do apparently need more time than simply 'make all red into yellows'. They have already done polls about which missions should be the next CMs, so let's see!

Honestly? I just don't believe it. After playing those levels on all three difficulties the only difference that's obvious is the color of their health bars.

I think they haven't released the earlier (read: easier) missions as CM because they don't want people ignoring Russian Consulate when you could run Rooftop Comm Relay four times as quickly.

Kadin

Maybe his party got another member and they were phased out. It will move you no matter what.
That was pretty good timing for them if that was the case. Seemed to warp out half a second before they were dropped. And they seemed to stand there and take it as if to flaunt this right before they did it. Or I'm just reading more into it than I should, who knows.

edit: 4k kills in one day (and 61 rogue kills) or am I reading this wrong? This is the guy in the video from Dot50Cal.

http://divisiontracker.com/profile/ps/zeboxgaming

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
That was pretty good timing for them if that was the case. Seemed to warp out half a second before they were dropped. And they seemed to stand there and take it as if to flaunt this right before they did it. Or I'm just reading more into it than I should, who knows.

Only reason I suspect that is because the same thing has happened to my team more than once. On manhunts being chased, party member joins and forces us to phase, ~poof~.
No idea if it could be calculated and cheesed, (# of players on server isn't visible), but sometimes it just lines up.

edit: 4k kills in one day (and 61 rogue kills) or am I reading this wrong? This is the guy in the video from Dot50Cal.

http://divisiontracker.com/profile/ps/zeboxgaming

Those stats are across his total playtime, so, no... not 4k kills and 61 kills in one day. Over the course of more than 6 days worth of playing time.

EL CUCO

MP5 doesn't have that initial punch that a Vector has, but while your reloading I'm shredding you up with the MP5.

Just man handled a couple Rogues that thought I looked like free XP ;)

Kadin

Those stats are across his total playtime, so, no... not 4k kills and 61 kills in one day. Over the course of more than 6 days worth of playing time.
It shows zero kills on April 2nd and then 4k on April 3rd (via the kills chart at the bottom). I even checked mine to make sure which shows the normal progress as I would expect.

It shows zero kills on April 2nd and then 4k on April 3rd (via the kills chart at the bottom). I even checked mine to make sure which shows the normal progress as I would expect.

That chart likely only tracks from the moment that someone first searched his Gamertag. Sites like that only pull the stats from players whose names are manually searched. It would make no sense for him to have over 6days worth of playing time recorded in the game, killing 4k enemies in the course of one day and killing zero for the other countless hours that he's been logged in the game.

Kadin

I just checked mine and it shows up goofy like his. Maybe its only tracking when someone visits the page going forward?

http://divisiontracker.com/profile/ps/dot50cal
Ah okay, then it's a glitch in the Matrix. (Or doing what you and Jest Chillin are alluding to above which makes sense)

I was trying to show he was a hacker but dammit it appears I can't prove it. Ah well, it was fun to try and isolate what caused him to glitch out like that in your game.

Dot50Cal

Banned
Haha, appreciate it. I like how he basically "air bursts" out, shockwave and all. I know thats probably his flamethrower blowing up, but its still kind of funny to me.

Have you guys (that have stopped playing all together) considered leveling up some alts to 30 before 1.1 drops? You might be surprised how much fun it is going through the main campaign again and finding better gear and trying to some different skills, talents, etc. I'm doing this with 2 alts right now so that I have a couple more to grind dailies for PCs.

I know it's just basically more of the same but I hate to just stop the game all together just because I've essentially maxed out my main (without burning through every last crafting material since they're still so very rare).
At 25 with my alt right now. Stoked to have him hit 30- already have a full set of HE gear for him to equip.

Kadin

At 25 with my alt right now. Stoked to have him hit 30- already have a full set of HE gear for him to equip.
Yeah I've been stashing all my useless HE gear for my alts. I know I can just take all my gear from my main and give that to them but that's pretty boring to me. I'd like to explore some alternate builds and use completely unique gear to do it.

Yeah I've been stashing all my useless HE gear for my alts. I know I can just take all my gear from my main and give that to them but that's pretty boring to me. I'd like to explore some alternate builds and use completely unique gear to do it.
Yep! That's the plan

Didn't think I was challenge mode ready but apparently am. Just finished todays daily challenge mode match. First time.

So do you only get phoenix credit rewards for the daily challenge missions? Or can I keep playing old missions on challenge mode for credits?

BLunted

Banned
12901385_256595834674180_3819055409034091224_o.jpg

u2ruBB2m.jpg
ru2F4Y5m.jpg
uBPtTl8m.jpg

100% Upkeep on skills and 6 minute cooldown for special skill

i7eWZ4Nm.jpg

Once I join the team, we will. We stay winning.

Yeah, this is pretty much identical to my build. I got Smart Cover at 75% flat damage reduction, which leads me to believe that is the limit, however I could have swore that I had it at 78% before, but I could be wrong.

fr0st

Banned
Didn't think I was challenge mode ready but apparently am. Just finished todays daily challenge mode match. First time.

So do you only get phoenix credit rewards for the daily challenge missions? Or can I keep playing old missions on challenge mode for credits?
Are you talking about the daily missions? Cause those ones are on hard. There are only 4 challenge missions in the game: Lincoln tunnel, Lexington center, Russian consulate and warrengate power plant. You can replay challenge missions as many times as you like and get phoenix credits and high end gear everytime you finish it.

fr0st

Banned
Don't want to quote the GIF but yes you can go up the 60% crit chance cap since pulse puts a debuff on enemies instead on a buff on yourself.

WavyStretch

Neo Member
I thought skill power soft caps at 45k, one of those electronics armour pieces could be firearms or stamina and still be just as effective, even if it dropped to 43.4k a electronics or skill power mod would get it to 45k again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom