• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've finally hit the DTech wall, and this is so stupid and unfun that I might just not go to the dark zone until they fix it. If they ever do. I'd rather just do the dailies and then log off.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
With the sticky bomb, just keep in mind that there is a natural damage reduction to the total damage that you get for attacking a player. And this is then put up against any exotic damage resistances that they may have. Finally, the distance from the center of the explosion quickly drops damage off quickly as well.

I use the sticky bomb pretty regularly in PVP combat in the DZ and even with 300k+ total damage (multi target hit), in general I'm hitting for roughly 150k (still enough to one shot most people, but at 150k total damage, I would expect that your approximated actual damage would be roughly about half that). With a pretty sharp drop off from the center.

Thanks for this. Need to tell my friend since he's trying for a new build with it.

What's this?
Go back a page or scroll up to my earlier posts.

Woot got my first HE-SOCOM M1A drop
12968179_510564359150322_7308004450592230247_o.jpg

_woLf

Ubisoft needs to do something about the insane mismatches in the DZ.

I'm level 24 DZ level 20 and I'm getting absolutely wrecked by full-legendary gear DZ 45s. There is literally nothing anyone can do to do stop them because of how much they out gear us.

Matchmaking should consider both normal level AND DZ level, not just normal level.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Ubisoft needs to do something about the insane mismatches in the DZ.

I'm level 24 DZ level 20 and I'm getting absolutely wrecked by full-legendary gear DZ 45s. There is literally nothing anyone can do to do stop them because of how much they out gear us.

Matchmaking should consider both normal level AND DZ level, not just normal level.

They've mentioned looking at splitting the level 30 DZ by gear level rather anything else, that way similarly geared people would be together. I think it would be silly to do it by normal/DZ level in really any aspect as all it means is the amount of time you've spent in there, not what your stats actually are.

As for your experience DZ level 45s still don't have access to the high end blueprints which come at DZ 50 unless they've lost 5 levels of experience after getting them. I don't think I've bought anything at DZ 30 as everything I have on me has come from challenge modes and the base stores, and off the top of my head there's nothing special to buy till DZ 50, so they likely got their stuff outside of the DZ or random drops/loot.

Iceman829

Thanks for the fun times and adult conversation last night Gran & wesley. I'll need to play around with my armor to hang with you guys in your DZ activities. I think I have some items I was storing that might help. Just give me a shout if you need a bunker buster when fighting elite/named enemies

Namikaze1

Gonna ask here first before I decide to go with some randoms but is anyone interested in doing the Russian Consulate CM on PS4? Currently doing the Warrengate Hard Daily so I will check the thread again once I'm done.

MikeyMike

Gonna ask here first before I decide to go with some randoms but is anyone interested in doing the Russian Consulate CM on PS4? Currently doing the Warrengate Hard Daily so I will check the thread again once I'm done.

I'll join your squad once you're at the CM entrance.

Ok so I've got 220 Phoenix credits

What do I get? I keep hearing about the vector. Is it the best bet? If so where do I buy it/ cost?

You buy the recipe in the BoO. It costs credits. It's only the best bet because it doesn't have a division tech component to the recipe, so you can pretty much roll it endlessly until you get a perfect one. The mp5 and AUG are theoretically better, but it's much harder to get a perfect roll.

Spent the last hour roaming around in the DZ. Not one HE div tech. Frustrating.

Yep, 6 days in a row without a single HE drop in the DZ and 8 hours straight without a single Gold Division Tech.

I can't do it anymore, it's not fun, it's not rewarding, pretty much no progress in a week with crafting. I'll check update on 12th and if it's not better than it is now then I'm done with the game. Dirt Rally and Quantum Break will keep me busy.

GazzaGSi

First time ever doing challenging WarrenG, and I did it with 3 randoms from matchmaking. Nobody had a mic or anything. Took about an hour. Holy duck that was intense.

If I could give those guys a hug after it was over I could. Had some solid teamwork.

Wearing that neon green skin pretty proudly on my MP5 lol

Same here! I had attempted it afew times before but gear wasn't good enough to even get into the plant itself so haven't bothered for the last week or so. Matchmaked with 3 other guys and the only tricky part was the valves section, after 6 or 7 attempts we made it through with acouple of minutes spare.
Felt good getting it done and was refreshing to do a different CM compared to farming Lexington or the Tunnel but for the time it takes and the reward to be the same I'll stick to the other 2. The HE drop was a let down too but at least I can say I've done it now :)

Warablo

Damn. Well what's the best blueprint for a HE marksman rifle you can currently get?

The Police Mk17 for the one in BoO. Custom M44 or Tenebrae for DZ06 vendor. Its really all of a matter of preference between the other rifles because the M1A is so good.

Other than that, just find a good purple M1A until a upgrade comes along. The M1A is head and shoulders above the rest.

noob question: whats the difference between accuracy and stability?? one keep the gun on point and the other keeps the bullets on point?? if thats what it is... then which is which??

Im thinking of buying the yellow Vector blue print of the special gear vendor... but my current "First wave vector's" stability is WAY higher then the yellows. Also the yellows is almost non existent lol(wtf).. but accuracy is high as hell

sorry again.. this is a noob question

noob question: whats the difference between accuracy and stability?? one keep the gun on point and the other keeps the bullets on point?? if thats what it is... then which is which??

Im thinking of buying the yellow Vector blue print of the special gear vendor... but my current "First wave vector's" stability is WAY higher then the yellows. Also the yellows is almost non existent lol(wtf).. but accuracy is high as hell

sorry again.. this is a noob question

Accuracy is the Bullet Spread that happens inside of your Aiming Reticle. The longer you hold the trigger, the wider the Reticle (and thus the bullet spread) will become. More Accuracy makes that smaller.

Stability counters the vertical recoil of a gun. So when you hold the trigger and the gun pulls up... Stability counters that.

Accuracy is the Bullet Spread that happens inside of your Aiming Reticle. The longer you hold the trigger, the wider the Reticle (and thus the bullet spread) will become. More Accuracy makes that smaller.

Stability counters the vertical recoil of a gun. So when you hold the trigger and the gun pulls up... Stability counters that.

thank you kind sir

Challenge missions are a cakewalk at this point. As long as you don't act like a moron you can get through them.

I had a tough time with lincoln tunnel when I was a fresh thirty. After that night I don't think I ever had a difficult time with a challenge mission.

M.J. Doja

Banned
Challenge missions are a cakewalk at this point. As long as you don't act like a moron you can get through them.

I had a tough time with lincoln tunnel when I was a fresh thirty. After that night I don't think I ever had a difficult time with a challenge mission.

Warrengate with randoms still has the chance to be annoying, just means I have to not screw around as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom