• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

WipedOut

Two new vectors, either one of these any good?

1: responsive, stable, deadly - 25% crit hit chance

2. Accurate, destructive, responsive - 21%

Or OG
Deadly, Ferocious and vicious - 22.5%

Last perk is the free perk.

Spent everything I've collected for the last 3 weeks to get this build set up. The numbers only tell half the story, I've got mostly all the perks I wanted on the armors and the gear mod slots. The chest piece is the only one with some garbage perks but I ran out of material. Not pictured is an MP5 with responsive, unforgiving, and fierce.

hIOJxxJ.jpg

You buy the recipe in the BoO. It costs credits. It's only the best bet because it doesn't have a division tech component to the recipe, so you can pretty much roll it endlessly until you get a perfect one. The mp5 and AUG are theoretically better, but it's much harder to get a perfect roll.

now I seem to remember there being a way to just straight up by it as well? any difference between building and buying?

Challenge missions are a cakewalk at this point. As long as you don't act like a moron you can get through them.

I had a tough time with lincoln tunnel when I was a fresh thirty. After that night I don't think I ever had a difficult time with a challenge mission.

Haha.

Its the shotgunners who rush. Nightmare. My group just have a laugh on that challenge, makes it more fun but it takes us ages since we fuck around. I'll have to make a video of our commentary on it.

Electronic build.............too stronk

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

spyder_ur

I've been stuck at the staricase in RC for an hour. Can I kick out these randoms that are joining in then leaving and some of you come help me finish it off? Ps4.

The1Ski

Spent everything I've collected for the last 3 weeks to get this build set up. The numbers only tell half the story, I've got mostly all the perks I wanted on the armors and the gear mod slots. The chest piece is the only one with some garbage perks but I ran out of material. Not pictured is an MP5 with responsive, unforgiving, and fierce.

Mother of God

Trojan

Sadly, I need to work a few more hours before I can play. I'll add you once I log on. My stats are very similar to yours.

For anyone who wants to help me out with DZ03-06 grinding and Rogue killing, add me.

PSN : MikeGaum1984

Saw your add, we can link up next time we're both on. The grind to 50 is a goddamn struggle

I'm perfectly happy with the difficulty of challenging missions, honestly. They're just hard enough that you have to coordinate well with your teammates, and doing so feels good to do.

Cat Party

I just hit level 30, with a few story missions still to go. So far, I haven't had to think much about my loadout. I've just been picking the best weapons and gear available, and doing fine. If I want to really ramp up by ability to deal damage, what should I focus on acquiring now? I tend to favor smgs with good stability, so what are the ones to target?

I just hit level 30, with a few story missions still to go. So far, I haven't had to think much about my loadout. I've just been picking the best weapons and gear available, and doing fine. If I want to really ramp up by ability to deal damage, what should I focus on acquiring now? I tend to favor smgs with good stability, so what are the ones to target?
I built the HE Vector 45 available in tech wing of the BOO and it is great. Make sure to build the HE extended magazine too, though!

I was heading towards a helicopter thinking I was gonna safely extract my stuff when all of a sudden I see 3 bounties appear at the location. I was carrying good stuff so I quickly got out of there. Since then I kept seeing these guys pop up as bounties all over the map. They were picking solo people off. I was so fucking scared. so I decided to call a helicopter but keep a safe distance and let the enemies keep them distracted as I extracted my stuff.

Deku Tree

I'll join you if you haven't started already.

I'd be down to join if you start a group. My MM one isn't going too well.

If you guys need a 4th I can hop online.

Wow I didn't see your posts until a while later. This group would have been better than MM... Sorry I missed it. I just posted and jumped into the game and didn't look at the thread again for a while.

Ended up inviting Sushi and finishing it. GG Sushi!

I guess getting the gun shader from RC Hornet CM is RNG because I didn't get one. Accidentally deleted my other one....

TIL If you get past the computer room in RC and then people leave then the computer room door can be closed and new people spawning in cant get through it. But if you wipe while the new people are standing near the door then they will spawn in with you.

Also got the platinum in the Division today. Whoo!

Kindekuma

Banned
I was getting paired up in a mission yesterday for the first time and me and my partner kept clipping through the ground and falling out of bounds when we respawned. UGH. The first time I had any real technical issues with the game. I've traded the sub 10FPS NVIDIA driver issue to now clipping problems. Other than that I'm having way more fun with the game than I expected I would. Yet to try out the Dark Zone.

BLunted

Banned
Fuck this game...trying to recalibrate my gloves from smart cover damage resist(or duration, cant remember) to pulse crit damage. 815 phoenix credits later, still dont have my roll and costs more than 500 for the next roll. Fucking game even trolled me by listing turret damage twice for nearly half my rerolls...

Division LFG posts are about as accurate as asking men what their penis size is. Who knew there were so many 200k dps, 100k stamina, 50k electronic people out there.

RyanDG

I had the same thought. There may be extenuating circumstances (rogues had shit gear etc.), but that video makes the game look dumb as fuck.

The biggest issue there is that two rogue groups together means that there are two teams of four. Friendly fire is usually not an issue with a 4 man group (the way the game is set up designed) because FF is off for those other 3 players. However, in an 8 man group, the two teams can cause friendly fire between one another. As a result, they are being a lot more trigger shy than what a normal group would be. It's the same reason why you can see one rogue rolling between several non rogues. Everyone is so worried about going rogue themselves (and getting the mob to turn against them) that singular rogue can last for a while just rolling around looking like an ass.

Nature of the game I guess, but you are right, the rolling around does look a little dumb,

Olengie

That moment when your game glitches and you're unable to use your two abilities until you close the application and go back on. lol.

4 days 8 hours into this game, not a single HE drop. Not a single fucking one. I've had > +100% scavenge forever too. The only HE gear I've seen is through crafting or guaranteed mission rewards. Not a single HE thing has dropped from a boss and I have been running every daily for a while now. This is vanilla D3 all over again. Nothing like loot games that give no loot. How are game developers this god damn oblivious to the well publicized mistakes of other devs? Seriously, you really want to run a in depth loot game but then cock block players at every turn? There is nothing fun about buying your way though this game. It doesn't have an auction house, but blueprints might as well be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom